NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I wount get him because I think the Predator is by far greater than him, but it would be nice to see a modified battle damaged Dutch with Bow and Arrows and the body full of mud.

I think I wount get him because I think the Predator is by far greater than him, but it would be nice to see a modified battle damaged Dutch with Bow and Arrows and the body full of mud.

for me PERSONALLY, I enjoyed watching Dutch & his crew more than Watching the Predator.

But Predators never win. :monkey3 Ever.

Obviously Dutch is the better hunter.

Agreed. The Predator wasnt even "shown" until late in the movie.

Plus, just look at my sig to see the single greatest scene in cinema...:D

Oh my... this was never the single greatest scene this is just posing, but ok it is you're opinion but mine is that the Predator rules over everyone.

you Absolutely should not pass on The Predator because the day after he's released all the stores will be sold out and you will never find him on Ebay for under $200

He would have killed Dutch but a giant rock fell on top of him. Out of freaking no where, I mean how do you plan for something like that ? It really wasn't fair:monkey2:lol

It might as well have been a piano:rotfl

He would have killed Dutch but a giant rock fell on top of him. Out of freaking no where, I mean how do you plan for something like that ? It really wasn't fair:monkey2:lol

It might as well have been a piano:rotfl

Then they could've had a scene where the Preds feet curl up and disappear under the piano and then Dutch wakes up safe back in Kansas with toto. :D

Then they could've had a scene where the Preds feet curl up and disappear under the piano and then Dutch wakes up safe back in Kansas with toto. :D

LOL I bet the Predator was thinking like " DUDE ! What the Hell Man?! I took my gun off to fight you! This was suppose to be hand to hand. HONESTLY ! Unprofessional You know what - ^^^^ it I'm activating my Nuke! " :lol

Anyone have a pic of what the exclusive headset thing looks like?

Back