NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a pic of what the exclusive headset thing looks like?

Here's two pictures of it I found online yesterday...

BS0rkQBGkKGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKC03Yn.jpg

BSV-LgwWkKGrHgoOKjYEjlLmZ5C3BKCuUdH.jpg

There you go! :D

You know what i just thought would be a good idea, Arnold Schwarzenegger should get 4 or 5 of these Dutch figures, autograph the boxes and put them up on Ebay auction for some kind of charity like alzheimer's :D Cause i know his wife just made that documentary on HBO about alzheimer's disease. that would be really cool

You know what i just thought would be a good idea, Arnold Schwarzenegger should get 4 or 5 of these Dutch figures, autograph the boxes and put them up on Ebay auction for some kind of charity like alzheimer's :D Cause i know his wife just made that documentary on HBO about alzheimer's disease. that would be really cool

I can't remember if I saw that Alzheimer's documentary or not!?

:monkey3

Great pics there. But his skin looks a bit too light for my liking...and the vest too.

Is the posability really so limited that he cant even hold his rifle with both hands like in the promo shots?

nice photo's agen, i finally made my mind up, im gonna pass.

The initial pulled promo shots have him holding the gun 2 handed like in the poster but so far I don't think I've seen any in-hand pictures with him posed like that now that you mention it.

Looks very very good. Seriously solid looking piece. the issue with the vest I think has to do more with the light the photo is being taken in or the amount of brightness being added to the shot.

the issue with the vest I think has to do more with the light the photo is being taken in or the amount of brightness being added to the shot.
Except the one I commented on with him in the jungle is natural light?

Back