NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adjustment Layer > Gradient Map

predatorvision02ex.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :clap

that would actually make a cool back drop for a figure display. very nice work agen.

I'm gonna take pics of mine (when it arrives) in my back garden amongst the foliage - make a cool jungle setting.

I'm gonna wait until dark, set fire to my shed and smear Dutch with mud.

not 'cause I want to take any photos though.:wacky

ordered from studio sunny and he said shipping will be at the end of the week, would guess that ABC would also be around this time...local order have pretty much eaten up the first batch

ordered from studio sunny and he said shipping will be at the end of the week, would guess that ABC would also be around this time...local order have pretty much eaten up the first batch

I purchased (not preordered) Dutch last tuesday from Studio Sunny and they shipped my figure on Thursday..However ABC express always receive the stock 2 or 3 weeks after other hong Kong sellers...:sick

Like this pic

IMG_7276Small.jpg

This picture shows, the heads are definitely coming out too small for the neck. I wonder if the heads shrink in production. I do hope they correct this. These figures could look so much more better if the one anatomical flaw was corrected.

All 1:6 figure heads shrink at least a little in the production process (though not as much as Sideshow seems to think :lol)

That said, I think the figure looks awesome the way it is. Maybe I'm just not seeing what some others are seeing regarding the head/neck thing. :huh

Well, for whatever reason, on the muscle bodies, the "shrinkage" makes a difference on the asethetic, primarily where the head and neck meet.

As a result, the neck looks strange and the head sits higher on it.

The bottomof his jawline should line up around where the teal mark is.

The read mark shows the odd shape the neck takes because of the difference in the figure neck and the head's size. A slightly larger head, or smaller neck, could make the pieces match up better and form a straighter line together like the green line and would allow the head to sit lower on it. It just looks semi-giraffe like and as though you're forcing the neck into the socket on the head the way it is now. Haired figures like Rambo can hide this, but short hair like Dutch leaves it visible.

dutch.jpg

Back