NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slightly worried about the ammo vest (or whatever you'd call it) too. I don't recall it being bright brown as it appears in some photos. I thought it was a dark green or black if anything.

4229_87429587524_693202524_2286357_.jpg

ap_20090514020319396jpg.jpg

My dutch right arm can't twis:mad: this is suck.

Slightly worried about the ammo vest (or whatever you'd call it) too. I don't recall it being bright brown as it appears in some photos. I thought it was a dark green or black if anything.

That's because if you watch throughout the film, it appears as both brown and dark green.

11441735301987_predator_012.jpg
<---- brown

predator_001.jpg
<---- dark green

Either way, i'm not changing my mind on having this piece in my collection at all. Dutch is my favorite movie character of all time, Predator is my favorite movie of all time, and this figure looks to be one of my favs of all time. I think people are too quick to judge a figure based on photography.

He definitely does seem to have a pin head in some of the shots... but still, overall looks great so I think its an issue I can live with.

there's a way to get the head to sit lower on the neck that involves removing the plug socket from the head and cut off a slice from the part that glues to the inside top of the head and the socket part sits deeper into the head. I've done it with my Ripley.

there's a way to get the head to sit lower on the neck that involves removing the plug socket from the head and cut off a slice from the part that glues to the inside top of the head and the socket part sits deeper into the head. I've done it with my Ripley.

I like this! Although without having any example in front of me at this time I'm not exactly sure what parts your referring to.

Does it still lock in when you attach the head back onto the neck?

Yeah my questions would be - how easy is it to remove the plug socket from inside the head? And, in the particular case of Dutch - is it possible for the head to be any lower than it is on that thick neck? I'm sure Ripley's neck was pretty much just a generic stalk - lowering of the head would meet with no resistance on that figure but Dutch's neck gets thicker progressing towards the base.

Last edited:
OK Agen!! you need to stop posting this awesome pics because i still dont have mine and its just making me crazy!!! STOPPP!!!! NOWWW!!!!!!

Agen, your pics are insane :google The vest in some pics not hang properly. You should try to put some weight in his vest pocket. I do on mine and its work. I use several small metal balls.

I like this! Although without having any example in front of me at this time I'm not exactly sure what parts your referring to.

Does it still lock in when you attach the head back onto the neck?

Yeah my questions would be - how easy is it to remove the plug socket from inside the head? And, in the particular case of Dutch - is it possible for the head to be any lower than it is on that thick neck? I'm sure Ripley's neck was pretty much just a generic stalk - lowering of the head would meet with no resistance on that figure but Dutch's neck gets thicker progressing towards the base.

Sorry, it's difficult to explain, but inside the head is the socket that the neck ball joint fits into. This socket piece is glued into the head cavity (sometimes not very well) I boiled the head to make it really soft and then managed to pull out the socket piece.
If you have a HT head like the Bale head or any head without the neck just have a look up inside and you'll see the bit I'm talking about.
Anyway I cut chunk off of of it so that when you re insert it the socket goes further into the head.
Does that make it a bit clearer? I hope it doesn't sound patronising.
I could see that it may not work with Dutch as a-dev says ,that the neck is thick, so the head probably won't squish down any further than it already is.

I doubt very much if I'll even bother trying to do it, just makes sense to pose him in such a way that the neck doesn't look quite so long.

Wow, that's probably the longest thing I've ever written on this board. :lol :peace

eDiT : didn't Dutch have Desert Eagle pistol in the movie, and not a Colt 1911? God! can't HT get anything right? FFS, AND his fatigues look far too clean. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry, it's difficult to explain, but inside the head is the socket that the neck ball joint fits into. This socket piece is glued into the head cavity (sometimes not very well) I boiled the head to make it really soft and then managed to pull out the socket piece.
If you have a HT head like the Bale head or any head without the neck just have a look up inside and you'll see the bit I'm talking about.
Anyway I cut chunk off of of it so that when you re insert it the socket goes further into the head.
Does that make it a bit clearer? I hope it doesn't sound patronising.
I could see that it may not work with Dutch as a-dev says ,that the neck is thick, so the head probably won't squish down any further than it already is.

I doubt very much if I'll even bother trying to do it, just makes sense to pose him in such a way that the neck doesn't look quite so long.

Wow, that's probably the longest thing I've ever written on this board. :lol :peace

eDiT : didn't Dutch have Desert Eagle pistol in the movie, and not a Colt 1911? God! can't HT get anything right? FFS, AND his fatigues look far too clean. :rolleyes:

Ok I know I love Dutch and Arnold and would want him to be perfect and everything but seriously people were saying the same thing about the Rocky III Italian Stallion figure and how the head was small and looked weird. But then all that died down and people just loved the figure and forgot about the whole head/neck thing. Same with Batman(original costume) long neck everyone said. But now some would dare say he is Hot Toy's best figure out. I love him(Dutch) and his neck isn't that bad.

Back