New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott I'm totally in for a revisit this figure is realy the only one that eludes me that I desperately need.

I'm in for the standard outfit and definitely open to another shirt or pant variation for those who have tr first.

ohgoodlord... really?!?!?!? I just picked up the Brothers Production fig... but would be SO thrilled to get another jacket option... and maybe a shirt... please... count me as FULLY interested!!!

peace,
-r.

i managed to track down your outfit on the after market, but Id absolutely take a revisit of Rick! preferably with the blue checkered shirt!

In too. Scott: Would you try and improve the head sculpt as well? Looking at your Mad Max, I think your sculpting has improved vastly since you did the first Deckard.

My biggest collectible regret was not getting your Blade Runner figs, so if you decide to make another Deckard, you can count me in.

velvet morning said:
Hey guys- I've had many requests to revisit this. I have been considering it for awhile now and could do this other variant for those who have been asking.

I think it would be cool if you did that variant. :)

velvet morning said:
I also would like to continue with a few of the other characters as well to have a complete line of characters...

I would very much like that too. :family

I'd be interested in the variant outfit and seeing another Deckard head sculpt because Ford continues to be one of the most elusive likenesses. In addition to the first release I have a Bros Prod with BBKill's head sculpt. Not bad but still not definitive. I think if you were able to do an updated head with a real hair option it could really put it over the top. I'd also be in for a real hair Roy as well as his shorts from the Tears in the Rain scene. I passed on Gaff due to too much going on, although would have been a nice to have. As for other figs for the line, I would not mind a Tyrell either in suit or the quilted robe and a J.S. Sebastian with a couple of his androids.

Sweet!!! The ball is a Rollin.

Please make a Gaff with the pink shirt.
And Tyrell. Please please please!!!!!

Back