New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if there was a possibility to buy the coat or shirt only
im sure i wont be able to afford a full set :(

Same here. :( I'm relatively happy with my Android Hunter custom, but I'm very excited to see Scott's version 2. Let alone be able to replace the coat, shirt, tie, etc.

I have an older Deckard. Just kit bashed really. Looks good, but I got Scott's Rachel and you can tell they're from 2 different ppl. I really want this to match up with the Rachel fig.

Thanks guys! I'm still fussing with it. I'll start a new thread when I have more to show!
RDD2.jpg

Best-S.

Wow Scott, late to the party on this as I thought the original thread was getting bumped, now I see you're making another Deckard! As a proud owner of your original issue, I'm definitely on board for another one. Perhaps I can make one a 'bruised and bloody' version!

Sculpt looks aces so far!

Nice likeness,looks amazing so far.

Great infomation. Yes, can't wait !!!

Wow Scott, late to the party on this as I thought the original thread was getting bumped, now I see you're making another Deckard! As a proud owner of your original issue, I'm definitely on board for another one. Perhaps I can make one a 'bruised and bloody' version!

Sculpt looks aces so far!

Thank you guys!

Best- S.

Back