New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael" (Blade Runner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collected a package from the Post Office today and couldn't resist taking a few pics...

Rachael1_zps23dd1c8c.jpg

Rachael5_zps17f2e3b1.jpg

Rachael10_zps02709158.jpg

Rachael15_zpsf307d079.jpg

Rachael20_zpsbaff12d1.jpg

Rachael25_zpsb05f58b3.jpg

AMAZING indeed! Many thanks Scott et al for producing this beautiful figure. :D

Such an awesome figure!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Also just wondering if anyone who has or is waiting on their Rachel, owns the Hot Toys Babydoll figure? I've ordered this body as I only got the Rachel clothing and wondered if at least the heel shoes fit Babydolls feet?

The clothing was tailored for a triad alpha body. It may not fit properly on a Hot Toys body. It may be a bit too tight in the chest area but I am not certain of that.
Unfortunately I am certain that the shoes will be too big for Babydolls feet:(

Finally opened mine...
WOW.
That's the only word to describe it really, It's incredibly beautiful in hand.

Can't wait to photograph it.

:clap:clap:clap

Some pics:
1-48.jpg
5-27.jpg
6-22.jpg
4-28.jpg
2-44.jpg
3-39.jpg

And a few in raw natural light. This figure is so good it looks even better in hand. Probably my favorite 1/6th figure I have at the moment!

9-6.jpg
7-17.jpg
8-10.jpg

Looks really good. Nice effect.

Please put up some resin heads- I really want to make 2 figures.

Looks really good. Nice effect.

Please put up some resin heads- I really want to make 2 figures.

Rain and tears effect on Rachael is beautifully done.

I echo this appeal. :)

Thanks guys- I'll get some unpainted heads up soon. Would you be interested in sculpts without neck holes/magnets (that fit the Triad Toys Alpha body) so you can drill them yourselves to try to fit different bodies? I could possibly offer both if needed.

Best-S.

Doh! Babydolls body seems a tad too small, especially the arms! Looks like I'll be getting the triad ;)

Also what body were Deckards clothes tailored to? The hot toys male is a bit too on the muscly side for a good fit.

velvet morning said:
Thanks guys- I'll get some unpainted heads up soon. Would you be interested in sculpts without neck holes/magnets (that fit the Triad Toys Alpha body) so you can drill them yourselves to try to fit different bodies? I could possibly offer both if needed.

Thanks Scott, that's great news! I'm planning on using a TT Alpha, so I'd be happy with either. :)

Definitely interested in an unpainted head. I have no idea about bodies, so it will probably be a truetype harvested from a female figure.

Back