New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael" (Blade Runner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gang- All Rachael orders have been shipped! Email confirmations have been sent with tracking #'s etc. Thanks for waiting so patiently!
Best regards-S.

Response understood. Thanks very much for getting back to me in a thorough and quick manner. Much appreciated.

arrived today. looks fantastic. great sculpt and tailoring. plus more extras then i knew. can't wait to pair her up with deckard.

nice, nice work.

Arrived yesterday but finally opened today. As beautiful as advertised. Sorry about the quick iphone pics but I'm being lazy. Two down... two to go (hopefully Pris after Roy). I'm hoping there will be separate headsculpts offered. I'd like to pick up one more. I'm going to be rearranging and reworking all the shelves to accommodate the growing 1:6 collection, so for right now pieces are just in placeholder mode until I really think it all through.

21mes6a.jpg

6o22dl.jpg

Last edited:
Also just wondering if anyone who has or is waiting on their Rachel, owns the Hot Toys Babydoll figure? I've ordered this body as I only got the Rachel clothing and wondered if at least the heel shoes fit Babydolls feet?

had my box here for a couple days but didn't get a chance to open it. just did and SHE'S AMAZING!!! she's back in the box till i have some time to set her up, but just wanted to say thanks :)

Back