New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at work when the postie called yesterday, so I had to wait until today to pick up a package. I had an idea what it might be tho' :D:

VM_Deckard_0001.jpg
VM_Deckard_0002.jpg

Wow! As others have already said, he's amazing! I love everything about this one. Great job by Scott and everyone on this project. Y'all :rock

Thanks and great pics-
Is there a little paint rub on the nose?
If so LMK~ I would like to fix it.

Anyone who's full figure showed up with the dreaded "nose rub" from shipping please let me know. I will fix or replace the damage.

Thanks and great pics-
Is there a little paint rub on the nose?
If so LMK~ I would like to fix it.

Anyone who's full figure showed up with the dreaded "nose rub" from shipping please let me know. I will fix or replace the damage.

My head sculpt showed up unpainted...can you fix it?;)

Super stoked for Rachael now Scott, that sculpt is looking AMAZING!!! :clap

Wanted to chime in on my Deckard set now that I've finally had a chance to closely admire all the pieces. MAN the clothes are SPECTACULAR! I started with a Deckard in the collection WAY BACK with the 'Android Hunter' figure. Got that in like 2002 and sold it off like 6 years ago. It was one of my first 1/6 figures. Have been anxiously yearning to have a perfect Deckard in my collection and this is DEFINITELY it. Can't wait to get everything kitted up on a Narrow-Shouldered True-Type, but for now, I am in awe of the detail and craftsmanship...the materials, the lining, the tailoring, the detail...the sculpt, the holster, everything is TOPNOTCH! Bravo! :bow

One quick question, was there a buckle on the trench strap? Mine doesn't have one, but I wasn't sure if it was just mine, or none had them? Either way, I'm off to source a buckle to add even more realism to this already over-the-top piece of brilliance! :hi5:

Man , what can I say, looks amazing! WHere did you get the Dio?? Like the wall with pipes? :)

It's a triad Tech Savvy B base. I dirtied it up and gave it a rain soaked look. I also added a used chinese food container. I was looking for an off world recruitment poster to sort of beat up and put on the wall, but alas, couldn't find something...

Last edited:
Just wondering guys, has anyone here got any idea of how much this figure is worth now on the secondary market? No I'm not selling mine lol

I dont think one has come up for sale.
Can you put a value on this. other than priceless.

It funny, a friend of mine had me buy one for him. Hes a major flipper (Urban Vinal) guess what, hes never expressed any desire to sell this.
In fact this figure is center stage in his collection and he has toys that are super rare and worth allot.

Just wondering guys, has anyone here got any idea of how much this figure is worth now on the secondary market? No I'm not selling mine lol

They actually have gone done in value to around the $650 mark. I am happy to buy it off you before it keeps going down - Happy to pay you a little bit more, so you would be up a bit from its current worth. PM me!:rotfl

Back