- Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kanes suit is amazing, did you build from scratch, i know propstore in london have the original one.

Following ya my man. Awesome stuff! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Oh also, if you find the time, could you please re-post the photos of your masked Predator legendary scale bust. Mines been boxed up for a couple of years and will be receiving some love when I get around to opening it up again. Yours was amazing from what I remember, but phtobucket went off of the rails don't want us to view your older images.... They've pretty much ruined your wonderful thread in fact as I can't view any of your pictures.

Oh also, if you find the time, could you please re-post the photos of your masked Predator legendary scale bust. Mines been boxed up for a couple of years and will be receiving some love when I get around to opening it up again. Yours was amazing from what I remember, but phtobucket went off of the rails don't want us to view your older images.... They've pretty much ruined your wonderful thread in fact as I can't view any of your pictures.

I'll look this afternoon, but I still have a few of those shot on my IG account.
PhotoBucket did a number on this thread, no doubt. It's like a bomb went off, haha.

Nice collection. Unfortunately all pictures are blurry and with watermark. Anyhow possible to see them elsewhere? Thanks for sharing.

Back