- Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Theater - BIG UPDATE

Congrats Kev my friend. An amazing thing to own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Not my cup-of-tea Kev - but glad this is owned by someone who will truly appreciate it
thumb2.gif

Congrats Kev my friend. An amazing thing to own.

Thanks man, I always dig checking in on your collection. Good stuff!

Man, that's brutal, haha. To each their own I suppose!

Hope that didn't come over snarky or sarcastic - NOT my intention.

I'm sincerely REALLY happy that you own it because you have a premier league collection AND you'll treasure this addition - and that's what's collecting is all about.

Hey all, I'm sorry to say that this thread is probably dead.

Photobucket is now charging $400 ransom to host my old images online. The time and work required to re-build this entire thread on a new service seems overwhelming. :mad:

I have the same issue man. Your pics still show up though, as do mine last I checked...

Know what you mean. :( Seems the Photobucket users are affected in waves. Your pics are still seen for now, but for how long?

Agreed, it's a real shame as I loved seeing all the updates on here. Looks like you'll just have to flood instgram then kev!! :)

I remember seeing your setup and saving a few pics for ideas. Shame about Photobucket. I guess they are going under to do something so silly. You see their upgrade banners all over the forums.

Hey all, I'm sorry to say that this thread is probably dead.

Photobucket is now charging $400 ransom to host my old images online. The time and work required to re-build this entire thread on a new service seems overwhelming. :mad:

Sucks bro! Where there's a will there's a way Kev...hope you manage to find another way of sharing your pics cos we all need to see them! :hi5:

Thanks guys, we'll see where we go from here. Looking into some other options

It didn't occur to me right away, but Photobucket going away could basically eliminate huge amounts of pics throughout all kinds of forums. Just losing the pics in your thread alone is a massive loss.

It didn't occur to me right away, but Photobucket going away could basically eliminate huge amounts of pics throughout all kinds of forums. Just losing the pics in your thread alone is a massive loss.

Exactly man. It's really, really bad for forums of almost any kind. Think of all the build threads, tips and info that will be wiped out. I cringe thinking about theRPF's losses specifically. Photobucket hosted a ton of that content, if not the majority. :gah:

Great work on the bust Kev! :clap

Prime1 Harvester bust:

zusMUWm.jpg

SAInu7I.jpg

lMEuQUO.jpg

LmbbJFI.jpg

jqs8Six.jpg

bxMdWVa.jpg

Back