New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

I hope that's not the box for Karen's figure though, I had hoped each character would have their own box art.

I hope that's not the box for Karen's figure though, I had hoped each character would have their own box art.

No that is just the Eleventh Doctor's box. Amy will have her own box art.

I've never been into Dr. Who, but I love seeing pics like those.

Nice. I know a lot of us have been wondering about the body. I hope it holds a pose. :)

will these bodies be available separately ?

They already stated somewhere in this thread that they will be available separately in addition to the expansion packs.

I hope it's fully compatible with truetypes - it looks like it is, but it would be really annoying if it wasn't, just to give collectors more options.

There are indeed compatible with true types! But I can assure you all you will love the Anotomix figure a lot of time and effort has gone into this figure body to get it perfect!

:pray:Will it be available carded?

Whoops, I see that Pix answered this in the affirmative a page back. Fantastic. I need this. It's the answer to a prayer for a custom I'm making.

Soooo...the Doctor should be released in the next week or two ("early June"), right BC?

:pray:

HI Big Chief!! I had no idea you folks actually posted here :hi5:

I have both signature editions on pre-order and am waiting eagerly for them :yess:

The 1:6 Amy is an upgrade to the signature version, I had the regular version on PO to begin with. My only query is that I now cannot seem to cancel this original Amy 'regular' pre-order now that I have upgraded to the Deluxe version :dunno.

I understand that you have a million and one things on your minds right now, but I cannot imagine that I am alone...so please if you get a chance to address it...:pray:

We have received a number of emails and requests from customers eagerly awaiting the release date of the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond 1:6 Scale Collector Figures. We apologise for the delay and thank you for your continued support. Rest assured our vendors are busily working away on the manufacture of the figures. We are travelling to China this coming weekend to review production and will have an update for you mid next week. Thanks The BIG Chief Team

Sooooo... when are these coming out now?

I saw a picture of a protestor recently. He held a sign that said, "What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? It's irrelevant!" I'm starting to think these figures are a little like that.....

Hi to you all, Hectic times here at BIG Chief, so please forgive us if we are somewhat sidetracked and do not answer your support emails right away. Mark is working his way through the mails tonight, whilst Tony is finalising the Doctor Ganger and Stetson heads. We will share images of these once we have full approval. Each day we have a 2 hour long video call with our vendors finalising components for manufacture. We expect to receive final samples very soon and of course will share images with you both here and over on our website. You guys have been ultra patient and we thank you for your kind support. We appreciate that the wait has been frustrating to say the least, but have to be certain that these figures meet our quality standards, after all we want to develop and sell more characters from this beloved show. Our tailor is currently working on the Eleventh Doctor’s green coat, which is shaping up beautifully. More soon... Thanks the BIG Chief Team

^^^ From there Facebook page.

I saw a picture of a protestor recently. He held a sign that said, "What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? It's irrelevant!" I'm starting to think these figures are a little like that.....

Ahahahah yes. Love whomever came up with that. Well, you know, the Doctor shows up when he's needed, not when he's expected... ;)

I ordered an HT Iron Man the other day and realized that my 1/6th figure collection is going to be the Doctor, Iron Man, Indy, and Hellboy. o_O; Now THAT's a crossover...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back