New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I disagree, based on the photos BC posted. Let's hope the new photos are better!

7576_10152264891986002_1579096117_n_zps5b142be2.jpg

Where do you disagree? Be specific if you can.

Those eyes are clearly better than the simple dot that they put on COs. The zipper and buttons on the jacket are a clear improvement over the Martha jacket.

While you may not like the final execution on the hair, its clearly a bigger effort than the plastic slop for Martha.

Personally I'm just really fed up with this thread... Yes I'm new and I know I've got no cred here in comparison... but it's the same couple of people posting the same arguments over & over again in a cycle... that really doesn't help at all.

Thing is I totally agree with their comments... the paint & hair looks like crap, customers should get their deposit refunded, BCS should have realized that their photos were horrible and doesn't represent the product in a positive manner, looks like a cheapo CO/Mattel doll...

It's just the manner, attitude and constant repeating of these same exact argument really devalues the entire thread and argument. Again I agree with what the angry mob is saying, but I don't want to be associated with them and am slightly embarrassed that I agree and share the same opinion with them.

Where do you disagree? Be specific if you can.

Those eyes are clearly better than the simple dot that they put on COs.

No, I can't be specific. They both look very simple and doll-like. I don't see anything better about the likeness between those two shots. They look to me like they could be from the same company and would certainly cost the same.

Again, let's hope for better photos.

No, I can't be specific. They both look very simple and doll-like. I don't see anything better about the likeness between those two shots. They look to me like they could be from the same company and would certainly cost the same.

Again, let's hope for better photos.

If you can't even explain why they don't look good to you, then why should you be taken seriously?

If you can't even explain why they don't look good to you, then why should you be taken seriously?

I don't care if you take me seriously or not. lol

You asked me how the two were the same? A better question would be why one is better than the other, and I sure don't see it.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not. lol

You asked me how the two were the same? A better question would be why one is better than the other, and I sure don't see it.

Some of this is a repost:

Those eyes are clearly better than the simple dot that they put on COs. They actually paint a retina on the Amy. The lower eyelid for example is clearly distinguised, and then a separate paint with the eyeliner vs Martha that just has eyeliner and no eyelid definition.

The zippers, pockets and buttons on the jacket are a clear improvement over the Martha jacket.

While you may not like the final execution on the hair, its clearly a better effort than the sloppily painted blob for Martha.

The boots are detailed unlike Martha.

The body type is a huge improvement.

Last edited:
This thread has been under threat of being shut down any number of times, largely due to petty comments escalating.

As I have said I have every right and have made no claims other than state the facts.

Whether you like it or not, those are the facts.

From what I can see there is a group of 3 or 4 users who are taking every opportunity to hit out.

Unprofessional? Why because you don’t like the truth?

I hope you don't include me in that group. I know I've been complaining about the expansion pack idea a lot but that doesn't mean I have any ill feelings towards Big Chief. I only want the best for them and for their customers and am trying to help find solutions that I think will make the majority of collectors happy. After all they changed the contents of the packs so that it actually will be possible to make 2 accurate variants if you buy all of them without having too many parts left over, proof that they realized that their first attempt wasn't exactly ideal. I'm glad that they listen to fans and try to please them as best as they can.

Luckily I didn't pay a deposit as I pre-ordered the limited edition. I'll wait for more, hopefully better pictures before I decide if I'm going to buy her or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back