New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Ahahahah yes. Love whomever came up with that. Well, you know, the Doctor shows up when he's needed, not when he's expected... ;)

I ordered an HT Iron Man the other day and realized that my 1/6th figure collection is going to be the Doctor, Iron Man, Indy, and Hellboy. o_O; Now THAT's a crossover...

I'd like to think Mike Mignola would draw the adaptation of your collection! ;)

And yeah, I ordered the LE HT Iron Man too.

Last edited:

So just made an account to commend Big Chief on their work thus far, the 11th Doctor is the first 1:6 scale figure that I am buying, even though I've come close on a few Hot Toys pieces.

The Amy I'm still not sold on, think I'll wait until my local store gets it in first and make my decision after seeing it Though it seems as if I'd display it without the jacket as it looks a little to poofy.

Also, can't wait to see the 10th Doctor prototype pics but please Big Chief give us a blue suit expansion!

Thanks pixletwin :). Never been welcomed to a forum before, it's kinda a cool feeling, great to be here.

I feel like I'm in a race to get to Matt Smith's season before the figure comes out. :lol

I'm already starting Season 4, we'll see if I make it

I feel like I'm in a race to get to Matt Smith's season before the figure comes out. :lol

I hope you do , I can imagine a sort of montage type thing with you racing trough all the episodes against the clock to the tune of "All the strange strange creatures" .:lol

I have a feeling you won't have too hard a time...

I have a feeling you won't have too hard a time...

The way Big Chief are going it'll be possible to go through all the Classic series, the post 2005 version of Who and the audios before they release anything :lol

So you're the reason they keep delaying this figure.

Thanks a lot Mike.

happy-tumblr-gif-i15.gif

Oooh...I'd better hurry up!

It's nice to savor them but it would be worse opening the figure being completely unfamiliar with 11, we really have waited long enough at this stage I feel the release is just around the corner now...it has to be!

I'm sick of waiting and I need my Doctor! ..see what I did there?

Wow,where's that year gone?

Wow,where's that year gone?

Tell me about it :( I wonder would Big chief consider selling raw unpainted head sculpts, people might like to have there favorite painter paint for there second figure they build using there clothing sets.

We need updates:gah:

Well incase you missed it this was there last update( 31/5/12) on facebook.

Hi to you all, Hectic times here at BIG Chief, so please forgive us if we are somewhat sidetracked and do not answer your support emails right away. Mark is working his way through the mails tonight, whilst Tony is finalising the Doctor Ganger and Stetson heads. We will share images of these once we have full approval. Each day we have a 2 hour long video call with our vendors finalising components for manufacture. We expect to receive final samples very soon and of course will share images with you both here and over on our website. You guys have been ultra patient and we thank you for your kind support. We appreciate that the wait has been frustrating to say the least, but have to be certain that these figures meet our quality standards, after all we want to develop and sell more characters from this beloved show. Our tailor is currently working on the Eleventh Doctor’s green coat, which is shaping up beautifully. More soon... Thanks the BIG Chief Team

Posted a message on FB to ask for a fresh update and it was removed, I have just checked today and it has gone, within 48hrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back