Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW that paint app is appalling! What a shame. It could have been such an awsome piece.. still can with some new paint! Sideshow is destroying this industry. paying for a steak and getting a burger....

To be honest, at first, I felt the paint app looked a bit weird on it... But
It is a "frozen" zombie, so it make sense to have that look to it... I truly like this piece and I'm glad I added it to my collection to complete "the dead" series.. All I need now is jack and deaths general...

Yes at first glance at those pictures the paint especially around the intestines area kinda looks dry and not wet enough. Like mentioned though this is afterall a "Frozen" zombie and perhaps that is the reasoning behind this.
Either way so far from what I have seen I am absolutely loving this sculpt from Sideshow and this will be a perfect addition to my collection of "the Dead". Just wish I would not have had to switch to flex payments but hey a collector has to do what needs to be done in order to acquire as many figures as possible. :)

The paint on this looks great in person. Since it is a frozen zombie, it has the look of frost bite all over the skin.

I really like it. I'd image a lot of people like the piece, but it doesn't fit in their collection..at least that's my situation. Congrats though bruce!

Surely he fits in with other horror figs? That's where he's gonna be for me, right next to Freddy, Jason and P Zero.

Yeah you're right. He'll look great with those other pieces. I guess it's just that he's not a movie character..I've tried to stay away from non movie related collectibles. I'll probably end up breaking that rule though.

Would any of the owners of the EX recommend getting it or would I be good with the regular version? basically, is the EX a must have?

Would any of the owners of the EX recommend getting it or would I be good with the regular version? basically, is the EX a must have?

I would definately recommend picking one of these up! I do have the Ex, but only display the regular version head. Very good paint apps and detail to this piece. I don't think the having the Ex would make or break this statue. I wish the Ex would have been a rifle, mp40, or mg like the Paratrooper pf has to display hanging off of him.

Don't miss out on this one.

some pictures from my Frozen dead

97256066.jpg

25458835.jpg

14402358.jpg

93706907.jpg

69906412.jpg

24683155.jpg

17804081.jpg

60957432.jpg

92889596.jpg

91893939.jpg

I can't believe the Ex isn't sold out yet...this is a great PF, glad I got it! If anyone is debating, do it!

Kinda worrisome that the Templar and Frozen dead are still in stock. I wonder if sideshow is gonna stop producing zombie stuff.

Kinda worrisome that the Templar and Frozen dead are still in stock. I wonder if sideshow is gonna stop producing zombie stuff.

I hope not this happens to be my favorite lineup of Sideshow PF's.

I would be receiving the Frozen Dead Zombie in only about a Week as my last flex payment will be going through however someone got a hold of my credit card information on the internet and maxed it out.
I was able to dispute this and got my funds put back in my account but I had to cancel the card.

So now I have to wait until my new card is delivered then call Sideshow up and give them my updated card information.

I must say that Sideshow's customer service is top of the line. There were no issues and this was easily resolved.

So the wait continues...

As is the Undying Carcass, which is an awesome piece. Need more collectors to start getting into The Dead line. I would hate for this line to die.

Yeah, I'd really really hate for the dead line to discontinue. It's my favourite sideshow line. I have all 4 premium formats, patient zero life sized bust, all the legendary specimen heads and Mort if you happen to count him.

When I did ask sideshow about their dead line, they said there was a lot more to come and this was just before Frozen Dead popped up.

I guess time will tell.

Back