Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. My cats found it. It was a huge yellow jacket. Glad I didn't find it while I was recording this. I would have ran out of the room screaming.

Just used my RP and a Sideshow gift card and Flex'd this guy in two payments (Jan and Feb).

He went from Low Stock to Act Now! Almost Sold Out. So, I have a feeling they only have 1 or 2 pieces left before he's gone.

Next I will be ordering Xiall.

I went ahead and used almost $200 RP and flexed this piece. I've had my eye on him and seeing that he was about to sell out, I had to get him. Wish they still had the hound available but it is what it is 😒

I went ahead and used almost $200 RP and flexed this piece. I've had my eye on him and seeing that he was about to sell out, I had to get him. Wish they still had the hound available but it is what it is ��

Congrats! I didn't want to miss him either.

I'm a tiny bit bummed about Skratch, but on the other hand, I don't feel he is necessary to Oglavaeil being one awesome piece!

Yeah, I saw that today actually. Phenomenal deal. However, I used a Sideshow gift card I got for my birthday and $155 in reward points, so I can't cancel.

Oggy & Skratch.

oggy1.jpg

oggy2.jpg

I hope to see more beauty's like this guy from the cotd line.

Apparently, 9 new pieces from the cotd line will be shown at SDCC17.
(some of them might be new versions of old cotd characters, some could be props like deaths mask, etc).

I want him

When I opened up the box & then styro, and saw him staring back at me, it was one of those moments where I was just staring at the magnificence that was before me and I was repeating "oh my goodness" and giggling like a child.

Oggy is pure 100% beast.

When I opened up the box & then styro, and saw him staring back at me, it was one of those moments where I was just staring at the magnificence that was before me and I was repeating "oh my goodness" and giggling like a child.

Oggy is pure 100% beast.

I finally got him and Skratch...should be arriving today. I'm going all in on the COTD line. I really like that they have pumped a lot of time and effort into it.

I finally got him and Skratch...should be arriving today. I'm going all in on the COTD line. I really like that they have pumped a lot of time and effort into it.

Congrats! This pair was my first COTD purchase but my oggy had a defect and ended up just sending back. Very cool piece but I have to limit myself and can't have all of them. Have since picked up Siren, Kier, Xiall, Cleopsis and Demithyle. Have Death and Malivestros on PO. Love this line and can't wait to see full reveals of all the new stuff at SDCC.

I'm in love with him. I was worried about my Demithyle being legendary scale and not looking correct with the other pieces, but Oggy fits right in. I LOVE HIM. lol
7-18-2017 8-05-34 AM.jpg

Congrats burtial, he looks awesome with Skratch. (I am always impressed at how cool the base / bases look linked together).

Back