Premium Format SHARD Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shard is looking awesome. Too bad I'm pretty much out of room or I'd order her. As it is though, I'm even finding it a hard time finding space for when Cleopsis arrives.

She's definitely a possible future purchase though.

7e0273e9386e9cc3573e9dc245d518c5.jpg

Well done Sideshow!

Nice, thanks for posting a base art photo. Too bad there's no wispword. Great statue, though.

Yeah...also really happy with this one.
I heard lots of complaints on how with all the diversity in this line's characters this one was just too plain....but so far this is definitely in my top 3 of all the COTD characters to have come out so far. She really is well made.

Yeah...also really happy with this one.
I heard lots of complaints on how with all the diversity in this line's characters this one was just too plain....but so far this is definitely in my top 3 of all the COTD characters to have come out so far. She really is well made.

Yes ... this may be a underestimated piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have a first run number of 100 .. then they changed the base art ...might be more valuable than the Collector's edition of 3000 that I have... maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look for the variant to pop up on monday (guess on my part).

they announced that a super limited statue will be up and it will ship right away.

Back