Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice as well that mine will be shipping out very soon.
The thing is for some reason I remembered paying for this figure in full when I ordered him...and now I am finding out that I only put the down payment on him which was like $35.00 and will owe all the rest on him, lol.
This is what happens when ordering like 7 or more figures all around the same time. I get so excited about my orders which can make me kinda dumb and forgetful.
No big deal I can just pay it out or switch to flex payments...I just do not feel like waiting another few months to receive so I guess my bank account will be a little lighter this Month.

Well I don't know what's going on then because I got an email saying processing begins this Tuesday the 20th and to have the funds available on my CC.

on https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php

11290686bbugo468lozzo7.jpg

112739z52vp22i2kyiwlih.jpg

121648dddfwmbkjylkj2m2.jpg

121534wwv34ue3n5jmzm30.jpg

121528333oxai57dib61ax.jpg

1126202mfjnjuy2fq8uzfy.jpg

1214574gga4jv9f49fgzoz.jpg

Mine arrived today, it's an awesome PFF. The box art is really cool too. They went very subtle on it compared to the Templars Verdict.

The coat doesn't look as tattered as it is on the Sideshow photos. Is that just because of the way you're displaying it?

I am happy with this one as well, I didn't realize just how much of it was sculpted (I haven't been around as much lately, checking SS etc); but it really did come out well. A solid PF entry for sure. :yess:

The coat doesn't look as tattered as it is on the Sideshow photos. Is that just because of the way you're displaying it?

I was comparing mine to the product photos. The jacket is ripped and tattered on the right side along with the cuff on the right sleeve. The inner lining on the right side is ripped out a little but nowhere near as shredded as the production photos and the inner liner isn't as dirty either.

Regardless this is a fantastic PFF. The wound is horrific and rotted. The paint application in the uniform is awesome and they made sure to include little details like adding mud all over the bottom of the trench coat that isn't visible unless you're close up. You can see how the fingertips are blackening from frost bite and they even made the chinstrap on the helmeted portrait out of a pleather like material. This base is well done and I love the red and black graphics on the bottom of the base.

My only gripes are the lack of swastika on the opposite side of the helmet (not a nazi fan but it would of been cool to see) and also that the seams where the arms were glued on were quite obvious but I suppose you could just say that that's the seams of the shirt.

Last edited:
Just opened mine and I am very pleased. Everything about this figure is top notch. Paint is fantastic as is the trench coat. Two thumbs up all the way.

Apart from the fact that he arrived broken, he's awesome and one of my favorite PFF's. I'd probably rank him in my collection as:

1: Patient Zero Regular
2: Frozen Dead Exclusive
3: Templars Verdict Exclusive
4: Undying Carcass Exclusive

Back