Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the fact that he arrived broken, he's awesome and one of my favorite PFF's. I'd probably rank him in my collection as:

1: Patient Zero Regular
2: Frozen Dead Exclusive
3: Templars Verdict Exclusive
4: Undying Carcass Exclusive

That sucks, what was broken on it?

mine arrived today and i am very pleased. get the exclusive while its still around. the helmet less head has really grown on me!

I tried ordering the exclusive last night...
...but when I tried checking out, I found out both my Sideshow Originals coupon codes are expired! :banghead

Excellent, Sideshow is sending me a replacement body. Once it arrives I have to destroy the broken piece and provide pictures....... I wonder if my buddy will let me borrow his shotgun......

Excellent, Sideshow is sending me a replacement body. Once it arrives I have to destroy the broken piece and provide pictures....... I wonder if my buddy will let me borrow his shotgun......

Thats cool that Sideshow is sending a replacement. Yeah the shotgun is needed to take care of a zombie:rotfl

Great pics everyone! Now I definitely want to pick one up now. Too awesome!!! :)

Replacement body arrived promptly. The feet don't fit as snug into the base as the broken one did but oh we'll. Sadly I have no way to make it out to a range so I'm left to simply smash the body. I did many to remove the trench coat but I doubt it would be of any use to anyone.

WOW that paint app is appalling! What a shame. It could have been such an awsome piece.. still can with some new paint! Sideshow is destroying this industry. paying for a steak and getting a burger....

Back