Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious, did anyone order any of the Frozen Dead 12" figures released by the Zombee Toy company a couple years ago? I was always considering buying some of them, but they were quite pricey for a 12" figure. Seeing this in Premium Format has once again got me wondering about them. You can check them out here

https://www.artoftoy.com/aotcufi.html

Can't see the other side of the helmet properly, but looks like there's no swastika on it. Real SS helmets had the SS on one side and a swastika on the other. Maybe Sideshow wussed out on it again, like they did with Red Skull.

I would have liked to have seen a swastika, don't think a rifle is needed though, zombies don't care for guns, it's all about consuming flesh.

This was instant order for me. I actually like the EX head too, so I got that version. I cant wait to see what the new Red Skull looks like, since I will most likely be posing them together.

I cashed in my RP's for this, strange to only have three things on order from SS! :horror

Great attention to detail on the M42 tunic and M40 or M32(i'm guessing) helmet, cool pose and great zombie sculpt..i'll bite on this one.

I'm glad I noticed the Pre-order for the "Frozen Nazi" from Sideshow because I have a feeling only having 200 in production they will sell out soon...so I went ahead and pre-ordered him. I have been a Hot Toys 1/6 scale collector for about a year and a half now and have something over 20 Figures and counting so this will be a nice change going with something larger and more like a sculpture than a posable Figure.
I must say the Sideshow Exclusive Statuettes do have a level of detail that are to me breath taking. I have never seen any in person so I should really be in for a treat.

I'm glad I noticed the Pre-order for the "Frozen Nazi" from Sideshow because I have a feeling only having 200 in production they will sell out soon...so I went ahead and pre-ordered him. I have been a Hot Toys 1/6 scale collector for about a year and a half now and have something over 20 Figures and counting so this will be a nice change going with something larger and more like a sculpture than a posable Figure.
I must say the Sideshow Exclusive Statuettes do have a level of detail that are to me breath taking. I have never seen any in person so I should really be in for a treat.

Yes you will be, probably get addicted like I did. After I got the first I couldn't stop. Now have over 40 PF's. I love all of my THE DEAD PF's.

I saw in this weeks newsletter that the edition size for the exclusive is now 500. The website still says 200. Why is Sideshow changing edition sizes? I know they just did this with Captain Rex PF also. It is starting to piss me off.

I saw in this weeks newsletter that the edition size for the exclusive is now 500. The website still says 200. Why is Sideshow changing edition sizes? I know they just did this with Captain Rex PF also. It is starting to piss me off.

The REGULAR version is a 500 ES. The EXCLUSIVE version remains at 200.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

The REGULAR version is a 500 ES. The EXCLUSIVE version remains at 200.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for clearing that up because in the newsletter it says:
"Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Edition of the Frozen Dead Premium Format Figure has been set at 500 pieces! Pre-Order your zombie today!"

I can't wait to have this in hand. Think it will come out very good. All of The Dead PF's have come all great.

Back