Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice on Nov 1 that it will be arriving in the warehouse in the next 18 days also.

I got my email as well. This is awesome, super excited to finally get this. I wonder if SS has any other zombie statues in the works.

this morning on https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum , enjoy!

215533o5r577yg750ho98f.jpg

215533s9d18p8dstdz5g40.jpg

215535jbh4n9n90bc4nj39.jpg

Wow, so they started shipping him out already? SSC emailed me stating it was delayed...

When did you get this email saying it was delayed? I haven't recieved anything from sideshow since they sent out the email saying the statue should be in the warehouse around the 20th?

When did you get this email saying it was delayed? I haven't recieved anything from sideshow since they sent out the email saying the statue should be in the warehouse around the 20th?

Neither have I, maybe they are expecting a split shipment and will not have them all in at that date. Those pics look amazing. "The Dead" line never disappoints.

Back