Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered him. Used my $65 in reward points on him and combining that with the deposit, he's only gonna cost me $250 when he ships. Now I just have to be patient and wait 7 bloody months.

*Sigh*

Ordered him also. Cant wait. Be a nice little Halloween item, if comes out on time. Gonna be making an armband for him.

3000891press02001.jpg

300089press02001.jpg

Pre-ordered :wink1: German Zombie is a Must Have For My Collection,...

Ordered!:) Looks to awesome to pass up. Still thinking about getting the Templar Knight but Im not sure yet...

I was really looking forward to this but pretty underwhelmed by the final product photos. Not giving the Nazi zombie a rifle seems like a missed opportunity to me.

Regardless of the fact he can't use it, the addition of a weapon would have given this undead soldier extra presence. And zombies traditionally tend to cling onto the artifacts of their former existance.

That combined with the rather awkward pose (even for a walking corpse) makes this an easy pass.

Last edited:
Ordered mine also, I had a 10% Sideshow originals coupon so it saved me $35 and got it closer to the $300 range.

To me this one and the Templar are the best Undead PF's yet...

Haven't all the PFF's gone up regardless of a license? I mean it seems to me all the Collectibles have raised in price the last few years. Not to mention maybe there's just more work that goes into make these than a marvel or star wars PFF.

I call BS on the price. Really doesn't seem worth it. It's gory and all but it pails in comparison when I look at my Undying Carcass, which I snagged for $75...........

Can't see the other side of the helmet properly, but looks like there's no swastika on it. Real SS helmets had the SS on one side and a swastika on the other. Maybe Sideshow wussed out on it again, like they did with Red Skull.

Can't see the other side of the helmet properly, but looks like there's no swastika on it. Real SS helmets had the SS on one side and a swastika on the other. Maybe Sideshow wussed out on it again, like they did with Red Skull.

They probably left out the swastika so they could ship this piece to Europe. I'm pretty sure the swastika is illegal over there, but I'm not sure about ss insignia.

Back