Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Dead Production Peek...Nazi Zombie Premium Format

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more of it.

Should be good. Glad it's not 1/6th.

I'm glad its 1/4 too. A nazi zombie would look ridiculous with the dead. Sideshow can keep their themed stuff in 1/4, works for me.

But give us some modern zombies in 1/6.

Jerks :mad:

Well I passed on the other Dead PF's but I have to say so far this zombie looks pretty cool from what I seen. As long as the full on pose is good I might be in on this one.

They better not wimp out on the "nazi" part and not just make him a "german soldier".

Last edited:

Yeah I was wondering that also, but it does look like he has the SS insignia on the side of his helmet.

SSC is posting on their FB and Twitter feeds specifically that it's a Nazi, so I'm not too worried they are going to "whip out"

They put the Nazi stuff on Toht so I don't see why they wouldn't on this one.

the first Red Skull PF doesn't have a swastika where it should
but if this is only a SS symbol,I don't see them not making it

I don't see the point in making a nazi, but then taking away the nazi insignias. Either make a full on Nazi, or don't make one at all. That's how simple it should be.

Meh... if it was 1/6th I'd buy him instantly... no need for a random Nazi Zombie PF.

The way Sideshow phrased the tweet announcing this is kind of interesting:

We just released a new video on an upcoming Dead figure..no it's not a 12-inch but I'm pretty sure you'll dig it https://bit.ly/wggsNJ

It's like "We know the majority of you want a 12 inch Dead figure, take this PF instead." Maybe it's just not a big money maker? If it was, I assume some other company would have stepped in and ate Sideshow's lunch by now. :dunno

Back