Premium Format New Dead Production Peek...Frozen Dead (Nazi Zombie) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Dead Production Peek...Nazi Zombie Premium Format

Ahhh, so that's why the Battle of Crete PF was delayed?! :dunno :panic:

:lol

Re: New Dead Production Peek...Nazi Zombie Premium Format

looks great can't wait to add it to my collection of THE DEAD!

That thing is frikkin rad. Those guts hanging out are awesome. I cannot PO though - something about having a NAZI sitting on the shelf is not right to me.

Much love to my fellow Freaks grabbing this one though.

This PF's a beauty. The Ex is great : it evokes (and in a certain way, caricatures) Hitler's aryan imagery with pale skin tone, blond hair, blue eyes and straight nose.
Combined that with the zombie, and you have a terrifying creature with a terrifying ideology. Perfect combo for a Dead figure if you ask me.

$350!? Wow....I like it but I'm not sure I like it that much. I'll have to think about this one hard...

:slap Annnnnyway...

Although I like the switch out Ex portrait, I really like the helmeted portrait better.

I think I'll wait to see what BBTS is charging and save some money by getting it through them :D

Yeah if your getting this the helmet is the way to display :D

$350!? Wow....I like it but I'm not sure I like it that much. I'll have to think about this one hard...

I was thinking the same thing. $350 seems to be the majic number now for PFs, Sideshow Originals or otherwise. Plus with the NRD? I'll wait.

Looks very nice. A little pricey but would be amazing next to my undying carcass. Love the one legged look!:lol

This statue doesn't seem to be getting a good response here.

I wonder if its the price tag on this? :dunno

Yeah I think thats it as well. Awesome piece, but like you said I think the
price is making people think about this one especially when theres more popular named characters coming in PF form.

Back