NES F13 Jason Figure (Neca)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
jasonvoorheesnesfigure0.jpg

https://www.figures.com/forums/news...as-friday-13th-jason-comic-con-exclusive.html

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Anyone wanna help a non-SDCC attending Kabuki out? :monkey3 :monkey1

"This should have been posted in Horror!" in 3...2...

The Game was terrible. And friggin HARRRRD. But since its the only Friday 13th game out there, you make due. :lol

I remember feverishly going around and lighting on the fireplaces to get the torch. That was the weapon to have to beat Jason. Pain in the *** Game.

That game was crazy hard. All your characters would just randomly die while you were walking around.

That game was crazy hard. All your characters would just randomly die while you were walking around.

There were only like 2 good characters to play as. Mark and I think Christy (?), they were the fastest and they could jump the highest. Others were TOO ****ING SLOW.

You had to go around to all the Large Cabins after having found the lighter and light all the fireplaces and on the final fireplace you would get a torch. Was the best weapon against Jason. Every hit dropped like 2 or 3 bars of his life.

Sucky thing was after you kill him he comes back. And then you have to do it all over again. Had to do that 3 times to finally "kill" him.

I always thought Splatterhouse was funner but I'll still probably pick this up if I can get it for like $30.

I remember winning this game on the boardwalk at Seaside as a kid and playing the **** out of it. It was hard but addictive. This is a must by for me. I can't wait to see the packaging!

Back