NECA Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives! Ultimate Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Retro version a while back but I also want this one also, cant have enough of Mr Voorhees in your collection I say. :lecture

Missed that this was up for pre-order until tonight so I ordered one from BBTS. The film is one of my favorite entries in the franchise and I don't have a Jason figure yet. Wish I had gotten the NECA Ultimate Freddy too but he doesn't seem to be around anymore and is a bit pricey.

This probably won't reach the UK for a few more months but it looks like it's well worth waiting for.

An ultimate and updated part 7 Jason in the future would be welcome. Not sure if NECA plans to go deeper with the line but I want to see a part 8 Jason someday. Disliked the movie but it has one of the best soundtracks in the series.

I thought I'd like the black eyes for the mask but the more I see it, the more I don't.

I like the figure overall but the legs seem really loose on mine. Also kind of wish the cut in the mask was more prominent.

I like the figure overall but the legs seem really loose on mine. Also kind of wish the cut in the mask was more prominent.

Strange. I recall someone on Twitter saying they got one with really loose legs. Same issue as yours?

https://twitter.com/pharaohblack19/status/677253121123446786

Slightly worried now. He's meant to come in stock early January in the UK so I'm keeping my fingers crossed mine will be okay.

Are these Toys R us exclusive or did anyone find these anywhere else?

I have the Freddy and Leatherface and want this badboy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have tried 2 and they both have really loose legs and hips. They still stand somehow.
2015-12-30 22.06.07.jpg

Does anyone have any info on the planned reissue of Part 6 Jason? Is it going to be improved in any way or they'll just give us the same figure?

I have not taken it out the box yet but what I can see through the window panel, the paint job is different with the sculpt and slightly different in other areas.

I'd really like to see some pics of this reissue. I skipped the first release and regretted it. I hope he is improved.

Back