Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Exclusive] Check Out NECA’s Upcoming ‘Chainsaw 3’ Leatherface Figure!

neca-chainsaw-3.jpg

It's about time Leatherface 3 is being made! Only collectable I have and am aware is out there is the old Alternative Images/John Cole sculpted resin kit from back in the day.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherface.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherface.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherface 2.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Leatherface 2.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 238
Got both on pre-order... I've actually never seen tcm3 that's probably a crime too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi all. Just got the pretty women Leatherface. Never thought I'd get into this line but it's very cool!!

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 pflf.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 pflf.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 191
"A spectacular #monstermonday reveal & first look!! More details in the coming weeks #nubbins"

DAdJ1ZuXYAIkKhv.jpg

More great stuff showed by Neca on twitter. On top of Nubbins coming we are also getting The Hitchhiker!

Glad lots of you fans are getting the stuff you are wanting but I've never cared much for retro styled stuff..... just get these freaking characters in a 7" ultimate style and I'll buy the **** out of them. Neca needs to crank out the freaking ultimate Jason figures ASAP. I won't quit asking Randy on Twitter until we get an ultimate part 2 and he has gone with the generic "no likeness rights" for Pamela. I'm considering destroying my box set Pamela and using some ultimate parts to convert her to ultimate style....

These mego style figures are great, maybe in promo shots they don't look so cool but when you get em home they're awesome...I do wish the bodies were a little better

Honestly the retro line is my favorite from Neca I just got rid of tons of neca figures and only some of the ultimates and all the retro figures have stayed in the collection. Way better in hand and always love the artwork done for the packaging.

Back