Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roddy is coming!

EQwiDPfW4Ac8Oi7

:cool:

Going to have to buy that first set now!

Is that just a rerelease or different from the first one? Im curious to see what they do with the ultimate version. Its supposed to have 4 different heads. I wonder if they got the rights to any actors likenesses. And whats the deal with never using Scream on any packaging. Its always just Ghostface.

Looks exactly like the original. And I'm not sure which Ghostface figures you're referring to but all the ones I've seen say Scream on them, including this NECA version.

I have the original Ghostface and this new one is definitely different (the first thing that I noticed is the elastic wrist cuffs on the sleeves). The later releases have improved bodies with more articulation and the costumes are much improved. Neca may have started this line as a nod to the old Mego style figures, but they definitely upped their game as the line has moved forward. I hope they revisit the part 3 & 6 Jason or give us a part 7 and 8.

Looks exactly like the original. And I'm not sure which Ghostface figures you're referring to but all the ones I've seen say Scream on them, including this NECA version.

Youre right, the last retro figure used Scream 4. They had the box on display for the new ultimate figure and it just has an image of Ghostface on the front. Would be cool to see the original poster.

fpe7vxa.jpg

st64YYa.jpg

Got Frank in from Shout Factory, looks pretty great! I love they included some themed mints. I don't have John yet, just came into stock at BBTS and shipped. So maybe 2-3 weeks haha.

@robbiethepainter Yep, got mine last week...

IMG-20210207-110130.jpg
IMG-20210207-095401.jpg
IMG-20210207-100044.jpg
IMG-20210207-100421.jpg
IMG-20210207-101421.jpg

The knife and nailgun were a nice surprise. They weren't mentioned as accessories as far as I know.

Neca really stepping up their Mego game...that tailoring is TIGHT!

Got mine and it was lucky to survive the journey. Looked like it had gotten smashed between to strong objects. Lucky the figure was fine. Should have made ackaimmor something but honestly wasn't worth the hassle. I dont keep the boxes anyway.

The figure is nice though. Clothing is super tailored. I was expecting that bagging mego style but was surprised. Just wish it was either 1:6 or 1:12. He has to hang out alone because I don't have any others in this scale. Great figure though

Back