NECA's RoboCop is (NOT) a total bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never bought glow-in-the-dark, 8-bit or battle damaged. I only bought the 18", first 7", spring holster, ED-209 and Robocop 2 (jetpack).

VERY nice set-up!

I am so tempted by that Jetpack Robo but only if I can get a stellar deal.

Do I REALLY need another RoboCop figure in my tiny room overflowing with toys?

Well.....if it's a NECA Murphy Reveal Robo then the answer is YES.

Nice to see the McF in the display too. For about a decade he was my ultimate Robo figure, but the spring-loaded NECA just edged him out recently. Still love that guy though.

Thank you.

Yep you should pick up the Jetpack Robo even if it is just to get your hands on the Assault Cannon Rifle. Was never a huge fan of the McF Robo but I have had him so long I just cant put away into storage, so he remains on display. :lol

Awesome collection man!

ED-209 and at least one Robocop is a must for any NECA sci-fi collection :duff

I wonder if NECA is going to make an "ultimate" Robocop figure like they are doing with certain characters? I only have the Robocop 3 figure, which is my favorite color (not movie), but I wouldn't mind a Robocop 1 figure. I preordered one not long ago, but I got an email today saying that it has been "discontinued" or something....maybe neca doesn't have the license anymore.

Awesome collection man!

ED-209 and at least one Robocop is a must for any NECA sci-fi collection :duff

Thank you mate and I agree with your statement. :clap

I wonder if NECA is going to make an "ultimate" Robocop figure like they are doing with certain characters? I only have the Robocop 3 figure, which is my favorite color (not movie), but I wouldn't mind a Robocop 1 figure. I preordered one not long ago, but I got an email today saying that it has been "discontinued" or something....maybe neca doesn't have the license anymore.

If they still have the licence then I think it is pretty certain they will do an 'ultimate' Robo at some point.

If they still have the licence then I think it is pretty certain they will do an 'ultimate' Robo at some point.

If they do, I hope they include a Peter Weller hs and this gun.

RmUXvz4.jpg

Well as long as you like him in blue, the Jetpack one was pretty much the ultimate. Jetpack and removable gun arm. Spring loaded holster. All it's missing is the data spike hand, no? And I never use that dumb thing anyway.

I'm still holding out hope for a proper battle-damaged Murphy. Lots of other "impossible" toys have come true...Ripley, 89 Batman...why not one more?

I asked Randy on Twitter about the chances of an Ultimate Robocop and he said that the Jetpack Robo pretty much is that and he's pretty much been done in every way.

I asked Randy on Twitter about the chances of an Ultimate Robocop and he said that the Jetpack Robo pretty much is that and he's pretty much been done in every way.

Yeah....except the ONE way that we actually all want!!!

I don't think Robocop is done any favours at low end and at this scale, same with the T-800 endoskeleton. They both need more complex paintjobs than low-end prices can buy and the endo also needs more complex sculpting and engineering. Not saying they shouldn't be made, but I do find them less satisfying than other figures at recreating what you see on screen.

So I'm not really upset if NECA doesn't make a full BD Weller Robocop.

Just got the Jetpack version. Pretty awesome figure but I wonder how fragile this figure is, this is my first Neca Robo.

I quite like my NECA Robo and ED....but I don't think Robo stands up to the super-close photography the way Hot Toys does. He looks great on my shelf but I wouldn't want to look at him under a magnifying glass.

The one thing I LOVED about the Robo figs with the gun leg feature with the exception of not having the gun push out within the leg, they open up almost identical to the 1/1 prop leg. All the bigger figures both versions of the HT and the 1/4 scale Enterbay just cannot seem to get it right.

Back