• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT (Robocop) ED-209 CUSTOM-PRINTED DECALS; Extensively reaserched for film-accuracy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these in yesterday Anthrapoid, and positive feedback left to you. These are just awesome! I can wait to tackle this project to make this beast more movie accurate.

Thanks again,

ebor

Thanks to Eisselmann, I found out that a dishonest ebay customer in France posted pictures of my decal sheet on his FB page, claiming that HE created them, and offering to sell them to people. "The job is almost done, pm me if interested" he said. He used pictures from the auction, because I had not yet mailed the actual decals. Eisselmann informed me of this just in the nick of time; I was going to mail the scumbag's decals today, but now I will not be doing that... and all the potential buyers he attracted on his FB page will want an explanation as to why he can no longer offer them for sale, I'm sure...lol. Stupid bastard.

Thank you ebor, I'm very happy you like MY work...lol

Last edited:
Back