• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT (Robocop) ED-209 CUSTOM-PRINTED DECALS; Extensively reaserched for film-accuracy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my decals! They look great!

I don't have a link but if you go to each persons profile, click on the feedback score tab, then click on "leave member feedback", you'll be able to leave feedback.

I also left you Rep points. Please reciprocate if you don't mind!

Last edited:
Got my decals! They look great!

I don't have a link but if you go to each persons profile, click on the feedback score tab, then click on "leave member feedback", you'll be able to leave feedback.

I also left you Rep points. Please reciprocate if you don't mind!
Thanks Lee, it's easier than I thought.

Anthrapoid, I will be following your instructions concerning ordering these decals later today, just a heads up! Thanks again for offering these, and I read through your tutorial, just awesome. It's people like you, with talent, passion and a keen eye, that make this forum what it is.:clap

Ebor

Anthrapoid, I will be following your instructions concerning ordering these decals later today, just a heads up! Thanks again for offering these, and I read through your tutorial, just awesome. It's people like you, with talent, passion and a keen eye, that make this forum what it is.:clap

Ebor
That's very gratifying, thank you very much!

Back