NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to this line seems to have disappeared from TRU lately:dunno
I was wondering the same thing. My TRU never got them, I even checked another TRU and they never got them. The local Toy Shop I go to never got them. Weird because it seems they got all the other Neca Stuff.

Many Collector's have picked up the latest Rambo figure and many have noticed..............loopy eyes!!! One seller got a box of 8 to his store and said 2 out of 8 were good.

I have mine ordered from BBTS so I'm hoping for a good figure.

Many Collector's have picked up the latest Rambo figure and many have noticed..............loopy eyes!!! One seller got a box of 8 to his store and said 2 out of 8 were good.

I have mine ordered from BBTS so I'm hoping for a good figure.
That's why I don't order Neca figures online. Paint varies too much from figure to figure. Sometimes I can't even find a decent one and have to settle with the best of the worst.

I'm hoping this one shows up at TRU, though recently my closest store has really cut back on the neca selection. He looks pretty good aside from the derpy eye issue. I really liked the first blood versions.

the likeness is indeed a lot better on this Rambo , hope they do Rambo 3 in black tanktop,and Rambo 4 for sure.

Anybody here have this in-hand?

I do. Bought this in Hk. Disappointed with neca treating the entire series poorly. Quality is below average to average. The wonky left eye is true. Sculpt great just poorly paints. Have to search hard to get a decent one from a poor batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, thanks for your input and sorry about your figure.

Thanks. Hope you find a decent one. Not many shops in Hk stock that large amount for me to go through to find a decent one. The same with the latest booker figure. Even less than Rambo. QC on that is good. Just so happens mine has slight paint issues again. Me and my luck. Hopefully that changes with 18inch halo.

Thanks. Hope you find a decent one. Not many shops in Hk stock that large amount for me to go through to find a decent one. The same with the latest booker figure. Even less than Rambo. QC on that is good. Just so happens mine has slight paint issues again. Me and my luck. Hopefully that changes with 18inch halo.

Thanks, man, I hope you find a good one.

the sculpt is good to me, also satisfy with the accessories and overall proportion of the body, the main problem is the paint job of the eye, but just a little bit repaint can make it look much better........:)

the sculpt is good to me, also satisfy with the accessories and overall proportion of the body, the main problem is the paint job of the eye, but just a little bit repaint can make it look much better........:)

Looks great. You need to paint the knife black. I can't believe Neca messed up his trademark weapon...:slap Did you repaint the body?

Picked this up today. Figure is what it is. But from 10 on the rack all 10 had a screwed up left eye. I picked the best out of the bunch! I don't open my new Neca so in a box and storage it goes within a week!

Back