NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on that as well. You just can't pass up deals like that. I was actually been in a market on him since it came out, I almost drove to Frank n Sons just to get it cheaper. Glad I checked the forums yesterday. :D Thanks for the heads up Badvermin!

I just snagged one. That's an awesome deal. Thinkgeek just earned a customer for life.

got my 2 behemoth of a figures today.18 inch Cherno Alpha from TRU.And for the best price 74.99 free shipping from thinkgeek the beast 18 inch Knifehead

Attachments

• 20141216_232151.jpg
    20141216_232151.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 520
  • kh.jpg
    kh.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 522
my knifehead lights do flicker a bit.anyone know how to fix?should i replace the battery and hope it fixes the problem?

My knifehead arrived today as well. I managed to break one of the small arms, but I was able to fix it easily enough. There was no way I could have passed up that deal.

Yes indeedy. It can be a chore though. Might need to bust out the tweezers and magnifying glasses.

Damn.....I put Crimson Typhoon on a Neca peg stand......it still fell over. Not only did it fall from 6 ft high but it broke the small peg from the stand. I want to fully stand him up but he's just too damn Top heavy:'(

Also I've received Gypsy 2.0 and the white Jaeger (can't remember the name). Both look really good and nicely detailed.

Damn.....I put Crimson Typhoon on a Neca peg stand......it still fell over. Not only did it fall from 6 ft high but it broke the small peg from the stand. I want to fully stand him up but he's just too damn Top heavy:'(

Also I've received Gypsy 2.0 and the white Jaeger (can't remember the name). Both look really good and nicely detailed.

I've got the same problem with Coyote Tango, it can't stand on it's own. I just lean it against the back and it holds mostly fine. And Tacit Ronin doe a look quite nice, but I'm still waiting for a couple of more things before I'll ship it out.

I've got the same problem with Coyote Tango, it can't stand on it's own. I just lean it against the back and it holds mostly fine. And Tacit Ronin doe a look quite nice, but I'm still waiting for a couple of more things before I'll ship it out.
The waiting sucks but it is worth it! I just got my shipment from BBTS and totaled at $309 shipped. $19.05 just for shipping:D

Received the recent PR wave and other NECA goodies, including Queen B herself B)

^ Yeah Pile of Loot can be really helpful so I'm keeping them in a pretty large loot with plenty of other NECA things. I'll probably get it shipped out by next month.

Well......Tacit Ronin just had his Right foot peg broken. He fell from high above and Snap! Foot peg broke. Time to bust out the drill and do some surgery :D

I had to fix the head and arm on Crimson Typhoon & the leg on Striker. Damn stuck joints. To hell. [emoji14]

Why does NECA use this plastic. I like their figures but they all have stuck, brittle joints.

To keep costs as low as they can. It used to frustrate the nuts off me but now I expect it. Had the same problem with McF & Mez, Toy Biz, etc back in the day as well but I've learned to fix them better than they were before anyway so nbd.

Makes sense, just frustrating sometimes when they break just getting them out off the box.

Back