Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. That's why the film is perfect. Although Hunnan sucked! :lol

Yeah, I was unfamiliar with him prior to this, but with all the hype he seemingly had I really expected someone who would wear the role better. Still loved the movie though, great original idea, rather than trying to ride another properties fan base into a hit.

I liked the human characters in Pacific Rim. They were cheesy and over the top at times, but I feel like that's what Del Toro was going for. It was my favorite movie of 2013. I think Gravity was the best movie I saw that year, but I enjoyed Pacific Rim the most.

Pacific Rim was better than both Hobbit movies.

After seeing Godzilla I have developed a new respect for this movie. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't bad either. Hopefully the sequel will be better and Charlie Hunnam will have learned to act by then. Actually it'd be cool if they just ditch the old cast except for Charlie Day and Ron Perlman.

Pacific Rim was still far better and more enjoyable than Godzilla.

Could not agree more! If I had the power to rep you I would. Charlie Hunnam and Rinko Kikuchi were way more interesting than Kickass and the other Olsen. My biggest complaint in Godzilla, was they sidelined better actors(Cranston and Watanabe) for to bland characters I never cared about.

I was hoping for more from Godzilla but I still prefer it to Pacific Rim (which was also very entertaining.)

For giant monster movies my favorites are:

1. Peter Jackson's King Kong
2. Godzilla (2014)
3. Gojira (1954)
4. King Kong (1933)
5. Pacific Rim

I think Godzilla could have been better easily but i still think its way beyond pacific rims limits. Id take a boring, stoic lead over annoying characters that have horrible one liners any day. Plus the monsters were all better in Godzilla imo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back