Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol. True.

But thats the norm for many Godzilla films. Mechagodzilla, space godzilla, destroyah, king ghidorah, hedorah, gigan have all had more screen time than Godzilla in his own movies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

if I remember correctly he had teased that the sequel would have creatures that were both Kaijus/Jaegers combined.

Lol. True.

But thats the norm for many Godzilla films. Mechagodzilla, space godzilla, destroyah, king ghidorah, hedorah, gigan have all had more screen time than Godzilla in his own movies.

You see, being an amateur Kaiju movie goer I watched both from an outsiders point of view. It just happens that I personally thought PR was the best overall. :D

You see, being an amateur Kaiju movie goer I watched both from an outsiders point of view. It just happens that I personally thought PR was the best overall. :D

Fair point. Personally i think both Godzilla and Cranston were underused. But I can say that yhe final battle in Godzilla was wonderful.I didn't care for PR's. I thought the water fight was a letdown.

The sequel needs more Jaeger Vs. Kaiju and more Mako. :drool

Mako_Official_Profile.jpg

the only thing about Pacific Rim I didn't like was that Reilgh and Mako went from unable to drift together to the greatest badass duo the Jeager core ever saw, in all of about 3 or 4 scenes. That's my one grip, otherwise, this film was cinematic bliss.

The hybrid Jeager Kaiju would be a cross between the left overs of Gipsy Danger that the alien race spliced with their species. That's what del toro said, sort of like a mechagodzilla if you will. I don't really like that idea as it seems to far out there.

the only thing about Pacific Rim I didn't like was that Reilgh and Mako went from unable to drift together to the greatest badass duo the Jeager core ever saw, in all of about 3 or 4 scenes. That's my one grip, otherwise, this film was cinematic bliss.

The hybrid Jeager Kaiju would be a cross between the left overs of Gipsy Danger that the alien race spliced with their species. That's what del toro said, sort of like a mechagodzilla if you will. I don't really like that idea as it seems to far out there.

I had no problem with it since they were soulmates. fate brought them together.

It was meant to be. (no different than the Russian team who were husband and wife)

nope

Cherno Alpha (Черно Альфа Cherniy Alfa) is a Mark-1 Russian Jaeger.
Piloted by husband and wife duo Sasha and Aleksis Kaidonovsky, Cherno Alpha is the last of the Mark-1 Jaeger series and the oldest Jaeger still active in combat.

giphy.gif

Back