NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday. Man what a sloppy friggin mess! The rest of the paint is inferior to the original as well. I've long suspected these rehashes are a sneaky way of getting rid of the assembly line rejects.

Well, time to wipe my GD clean. I actually prefer a cleaner look for some reason.

Anyone know if they're gonna make a Striker Eureka and Slattern for the 18" line?

Yeah same for me. Love the robots. I bought the big knifehead and he's pretty neat but that'll do it for me.

Yeah same for me. Love the robots. I bought the big knifehead and he's pretty neat but that'll do it for me.
It took me a long time to think over buying or skipping Knifehead lol. Since it'd go well with Gipsy.

And talking about him, my GD took a shelf dive. Around 8' dive I think. NOTHING broke. Just the swords popped out. Is this thing made to fight real Kaijus? Lol

Damn the new Gipsy Danger figure looks great!

Attachments

• 1417202774501.jpg
    1417202774501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 361
wow gipsy looks amazing!!, I kept checking TRU if he was out but nothing yet. I know he in stock online but im waiting to get him in store.

Anyone else have Trouble with Crimson Typhoon falling over? Mine keeps falling over and over, the joints seems loose and the figure is a little top heavy.

Anyone else have Trouble with Crimson Typhoon falling over? Mine keeps falling over and over, the joints seems loose and the figure is a little top heavy.

Of course he does.
I had to take super glue to that knee joint as soon as i got him.
Even future wouldn't keeo him upright... Lol

Is there a release date for Otachi? The Pacific Rim line kinda fell off my radar but I will be ordering her.

Also this… (Not ordering myself) but also this

B3-JwLEIAAASgKb.jpg large.jpg

Crap! TRU cancelled my Tacit Ronin order out of the blue... WTF?
Now I have to track him down...

That 18" Striker looks absolutely fantastic!! Wow!!! [emoji15]

I was hoping to find the new Pacific Rim figures today at TRU,but all i found was a restock of series 1 Gipsy Danger.Which i found odd,but i went ahead and got him since i missed out on him the first time.

Back