NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C4FA70E7-3A70-4384-A966-F6A48998D2BE.jpg

Got sick of going to Target over and over again hoping to predict when they’d stock shelves or ever get anything. Already had Tales from Space Marty and 1985 Marty. Got Biff and 2015 Marty from Neca’s EBay. Came in 2 days. Not bad.

Where in the hell are the ultimate editions ..all my Targets have are those damn animated peg warmers :gah:

View attachment 497069

Got sick of going to Target over and over again hoping to predict when they’d stock shelves or ever get anything. Already had Tales from Space Marty and 1985 Marty. Got Biff and 2015 Marty from Neca’s EBay. Came in 2 days. Not bad.

They look great together!

I'm heading to Best Buy this weekend to pick up my 1985 Ultimate Marty- I'm excited to get him!

I'm trying to let my BBTS preorder ride but these pics are making it tough. I don't know who BBTS has pissed off but they seem to get their orders way later than pretty much everyone else. Hell, I see things on the shelf at Walgreen's before BBTS get it lol.

At least 6 of each figure at Target tonight. It was the most stocked NECA section I have ever seen.

I'm trying to let my BBTS preorder ride but these pics are making it tough. I don't know who BBTS has pissed off but they seem to get their orders way later than pretty much everyone else. Hell, I see things on the shelf at Walgreen's before BBTS get it lol.

My EntertainmentEarth order has already dwindled to just Doc, after cancelling the animated figures and the 3 ultimate figures.

Not sure why Target stocks all their stores in Texas so well and none of them in Los Angeles.

Wife picked me up a set from Wal-Mart the other day. I have to say, these are fantastic figures. The accessories are just great. I put them in my den with my other Back to the Future stuff on my coffee table.

Back to the Future Display (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (8) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Back to the Future Display (9) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Went to Walmart, no bttf to be found but I couldn't believe my eyes they had neca 2 packs of the tmnt all 4 turtles. Jack pot!

My tales from space Marty finally arrived via Target.com. Im pretty happy with it besides the condition the box arrived in. I think Ace Ventura works for my local post office now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was at Target today and wandered over to the NECA section. Saw the radiation suit version of Marty. Man, I really want to like it and was hoping I’d like it more in person, but the sculpts are just bad. Maybe if it gets discounted I’ll buy it, but I can’t bring myself to fork over $30 for it or the rest of the figures. :(

I finally opened up my Ultimate 1985 Marty last night, and he's really a great figure. The likeness isn't perfect, of course, but he looks better in hand than any pictures I've seen, and the detail on his clothes and all the accessories looks great.

I had a terrible time loosening up one of his right elbow joints, and the color of the blue jeans on his legs is different from the color of the jeans around his waist, but all in all, I'm very pleased with the figure and can't wait to get a Doc Brown to pair with him!

IMG_7491.jpg

Back