Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed.
Only one set of the duo per film seemed like a lot to me before but these are all just so appealing.
If we continue getting different expressions with each new iteration, that will also help to keep on selling me on more and more Docs and Martys.

I guess the fact I’ll have to commit quite a large space to the DeLorean (whenever the U.K. finally gets stock) is adding an inclination to fully stock up that space with BTTF goodness.
if you say 1 delorean per film i get ya. but 6 figures is too much for you? wait til marvel and star wars collectors come in.

and both jennifers.
So many things with Marty....can be done. I include the guitar and you have something unique and a real winner.

Marty at the dance seems like a slam dunk.

Just excited they are doing more.

Would love George and Jenn, and Lorraine, and so on.

Mars has set the bar very high.

Lol can you imagine a George with laughing soundchip
tumblr_81b1f0b5a35ed3cac2b5cc1c0a1d65d1_e517b506_400.gif

mcfly-laughing.gif

So many things with Marty....can be done. I include the guitar and you have something unique and a real winner.

Marty at the dance seems like a slam dunk.

Just excited they are doing more.

Would love George and Jenn, and Lorraine, and so on.

Mars has set the bar very high.
hot toys, if they wanted to, can actually release dx pack with 2 outfits per movie, they partially did that woth part 3 allowing 2 outfits option despite actually just 1 set of outfit. then toss in an option for extra body.

Or one Jennifer figure with alternate Wells and Shue heads. 😁

I think that is what Mars/Saturn is doing with the Catwoman, providing all 3 heads of the actresses that portrayed her (Julie Newmar is my personal favorite).

With Biff, they provided 3 heads and 3 complete outfits - with an option to purchase additional outfits - I hope that is what they do if they do Jennifer.

I will buy every Mars/Saturn BTTF figure - BTTF is my favorite movie. I own all the Hot Toys but want multiple figures of each to display different outfits/scenes or stuff in the vehicles.

sheesh-steve-carell-neh6w4thcv5lmrkd.gif

Hope they improve that sculpt because I'd love to get that version to go with Doc.

This BTTF 2 sculpt sort of of reminds me of the 1:10 Iron Studios Marty hoverboard statue sculpt - they eventually revised it due to the backlash.

I wonder if Mars will also release plutonium hazmat suit Doc/Marty.

Will the Breaking Bad hazmat suits (Jessie) work with the Marty figures?

I know the suits are not exactly the same (an no "Darth Vader" helmet) but if posed inside the Delorean and viewed from a distance, it can create the illusion of being the same.

The sculpt makes him look older, but I too see MJF.
I'm more:confused::oops:at how those pants look. Look at those knees. The pants look short, I can see leg. They look fixable, but damn not a good look.

The sculpt makes him look older, but I too see MJF.
I'm more:confused::oops:at how those pants look. Look at those knees. The pants look short, I can see leg. They look fixable, but damn not a good look.
To be fair the knees have always looked bad on the HT versions too.

It would be nice if Mars not only improved the proportions on Marty, but gave us a greater variety of hands, as the HT ones have always been very limiting and hard to pose with.

I don’t think it’s that bad. Looks better than Present Toys.

It must be really hard to nail down MJF.

The Present Toys Marty had a subpar head sculpt and seemed oversized (compared to the Hot Toys) - also, can't seem to properly seat him in the Delorean, he fits but it looks a little odd.

IMO, Mars Marty BTTF2 looks better than PT.

Are there any pics of that BTTF2 Marty by Mars?
I think they removed the hoverboard Marty pics a few weeks ago sure if they’re back.

The sculpt was off but I have confidence it will improve - I own the Hot Toys BTTF2 Marty figure but I’d be open to buying 2 more from Mars.

Hope Mars gives use multiple sculpts - a “wimpy” expression for Marty Jr.

Back