Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and yes, we really need supporting acts at this stage. I don’t mind more Martys and Docs, but for the variety on the shelf we definitely need more characters.

Some ideas:

BTTF I

- Jennifer (+ BTTF II variant)
- George (regular)
- Lorraine (regular)
- Biff (done!)
- Doc (55 regular attire with mind reader accessory)
- Marty (at High School)
- Doc (at High School)
- Marty (enchantement under the sea)
- George (enchantement under the sea)
- Lorraine (enchantement under the sea)
- Copernicus

BTTF II
- Doc (regular attire) (done!)
- Griff
- Marty in disguise
- Old man Biff
- Lucky Biff

BTTF III
- Marty as Eastwood
- Buford Tannen
- Strickland
- Clara Clayton

Oh and yes, we really need supporting acts at this stage. I don’t mind more Martys and Docs, but for the variety on the shelf we definitely need more characters.

Some ideas:

BTTF I

- Jennifer (+ BTTF II variant)
- George (regular)
- Lorraine (regular)
- Biff (done!)
- Doc (55 regular attire with mind reader accessory)
- Marty (at High School)
- Doc (at High School)
- Marty (enchantement under the sea)
- George (enchantement under the sea)
- Lorraine (enchantement under the sea)
- Copernicus

BTTF II
- Doc (regular attire) (done!)
- Griff
- Marty in disguise
- Old man Biff
- Lucky Biff

BTTF III
- Marty as Eastwood
- Buford Tannen
- Strickland
- Clara Clayton

I'm not expecting Jennifer, but I'd take one of them. I'd like 'regular' 1955 George, Lorraine, and Marty, but I don't need their Enchantment Under the Seas figures. The Johnny B Good scene is iconic but I'm not sure I need it, if they did deluxes with alternate clothes I might splurge. For BttF 2 I'd want a Griff and alternate '85 Biff, I don't think I'd buy an old man Biff. BttF 3 I might get Buford and/or Clara. Eastwood Marty is funny but not sure I'd buy it having the other one.

I’ve said it before, I’d be down for most anything from the series but I’m also realistic about what we would get.

I think the ones that would have the best shelf presence are:
Doc with the mind reader
Marty Johnny Be Goode
Griff
Marty 55 disguise
Biff Evil 80s
Mad Dog Tannen

I would even go for versions of Biffs gang, especially Match, 3D and Skinhead in both their incarnations.

I think this just highlights the staggering array of iconic costumes they did for the series and the huge amount of variation and costume changes the actors endured.

I’m not going anywhere near this though …
IMG_4660.jpeg

Ordered Time Doc and the extra head today. The preorder is 173 featuring 3 (!) headsculpts.

The extra head is 42. If we compare this set to the extra head it would be already 146 for the 3 heads. The value here is simply fantastic.

Marty's not looking too good

Attachments

• 437959800_2565125786999821_5413512554661780604_n.jpg
    437959800_2565125786999821_5413512554661780604_n.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 0
This was not my photo. I own a Wild Gunman cabinet like this one. It was custom made by Chris Albright. I think he is on these forums as Corrose? I do not know how to tag him here....
All good, I doubt I could afford it lol! But it’s very cool.

All good, I doubt I could afford it lol! But it’s very cool.
It wasn't actually that expensive, at least when I bought mine. It is not an actual working cabinet, the screen is just a still photo, and I have one with a marquee that does not light up so it is really just a prop. He does sell some with marquees that do light up though.

Back