Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
umw0ZL0.jpg

AwYpQM8l.jpg

Wtjsn09l.jpg

Not bad, but we really need a 50's Marty to go with him, which we don't have. A Griff or Buford would have partnered well with what HT have already released.
I really want to support these 3rd party offerings though, so we are more likely to get these obscure figures.

Not bad, but we really need a 50's Marty to go with him, which we don't have. A Griff or Buford would have partnered well with what HT have already released.
I really want to support these 3rd party offerings though, so we are more likely to get these obscure figures.

They claim they're working on Mad Dog in the last screen shot, I have to imagine/think they'rell make several Biffs.

The more 1/6 BTTF the merrier. I hope they'll do their own versions of the BTTF III Doc and Marty, since the Hot Toys releases with their non-removeable hats left something to be desired.

If you showed me that sculpt in isolation, I’d never figure out who it’s supposed to be.

That being said, I’m still buying every iteration of Biff regardless!

I can definitely see him in the sculpt a bit, but not perfect. I'd buy most of the Biffs, I don't have the BttF2 figures so it doesn't make sense for me to get a Griff, but I might cave anyway lol.

Look at the reference material. Why that reference? I get we, at times, want something different, but why here?
There's a smart ass aspect to Biff, but it's not captured in the open mouth sculpt.

What happened to the 50s Marty from Part 3 that this company announced months ago?

Back