Hot Toys Back to the Future event April 20th, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...

Hot Toys gave us goose eggs...

This was the year to release things with Marvel dead, Star Wars dead...

I am very much tired of them doing the same things....now that sales across the board have declined....hoping for 2.0's....but alas, they failed. Still day 1, but no sightings or hints...

I mean really though Hot Toys have gone further with the line than I would have ever thought. Marty and Doc from each film plus the DeLorean from all three films. I’m pretty satisfied. Nice to be getting some extra figures from Mars as well though.

I mean really though Hot Toys have gone further with the line than I would have ever thought. Marty and Doc from each film plus the DeLorean from all three films. I’m pretty satisfied. Nice to be getting some extra figures from Mars as well though.
I guess from all 3 was fine...but the heads were not great.

Interesting I commented on JC Hong post " asking if we'll see a reissue" he liked it that's about as exciting as it gets.

Plush stuff and an event with no real purpose. 😂

The part 2 would make sense to reissue given the DeLorean wasn't long out and the figures came out what 7 years ago? Probably the best selling set of the 3 also. What gives? Guess we'll wait for inart? 😂😂😂

LOL...

Hot Toys gave us goose eggs...

This was the year to release things with Marvel dead, Star Wars dead...

I am very much tired of them doing the same things....now that sales across the board have declined....hoping for 2.0's....but alas, they failed. Still day 1, but no sightings or hints...
"I am very much tired of them doing the same things" yet "hoping for 2.0's"

Thats funny...

I went to secret base just now during my lunch break. Got the pillow with the logo. Its smallher then i thought.. size of an airplane pillow. The hoverboard was big. The lightbox was really tiny... sorry i didn't take pics of the display.

Yet hot toys give us 💩 like this. 🤦🤦

1000036429.jpg

Back