NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would NECA making George, Lorraine and Jennifer be wishful thinking?

Wonder if they?ll make these in the smaller scale eventually like with TMNT 1990, which I believe are Gamestop exclusives.

Very unlikely they'd go that deep. At this moment I wouldn't even be sure of the Doc being made.

The signs say these are 'Ultimate' figures so these will be 7'' figures.

The TMNT figures are in 7" scale too, it's just that the Turtles are supposed to be about 5' tall so that's why they're not 7" themselves. The human figures are 7" in size.

I hope they put the cartoon on Pluto.Tv or Tubi or even Hulu. Because I need to see it again and forgot to get the blu ray set that came with the entire series

If I was a betting man, I would say we'll get a Doc reveal at SDCC.

I anticipate Doc and Marty from all three films, but think part I and II are in the bag. They went through the hassle of getting the rights, they won't leave it at just Marty.

Wave I will probably be Marty, Vader, and Doc.

This needs to be a continuous line

Each film had many wardrobe changes and different versions of each character . As many as we see Neca splurge with different color and different variations of Aliens and Predator over the years..,why not come out as many different versions of Marty for example

80’s Marty, 50’s Marty, Enchantment Under the Sea Marty, even disappearing Marty in the photograph had a unique outfit :rotfl

To think Neca has a variety of figures to make for the next five years if they want :)

This needs to be a continuous line

Each film had many wardrobe changes and different versions of each character . As many as we see Neca splurge with different color and different variations of Aliens and Predator over the years..,why not come out as many different versions of Marty for example

80’s Marty, 50’s Marty, Enchantment Under the Sea Marty, even disappearing Marty in the photograph had a unique outfit :rotfl

To think Neca has a variety of figures to make for the next five years if they want :)

Nah..

With as many Aliens, Predators, T-800s, T-100s, Ripleys, etc. they make ... I'd like to think it's a no-brainer for them to make at least one Marty and Doc for each movie.

They've gone incredibly deep into the Alien and Aliens crews, nearly everyone at this point. I mean, even Paul Reiser has an action figure. Surely, James Tolkan can get a figure.

With as many Aliens, Predators, T-800s, T-100s, Ripleys, etc. they make ... I'd like to think it's a no-brainer for them to make at least one Marty and Doc for each movie.

They've gone incredibly deep into the Alien and Aliens crews, nearly everyone at this point. I mean, even Paul Reiser has an action figure at this point. Surely, James Tolkan can get a figure.

:exactly:

at least they can do Biff from the 50s , although I would love a Mad Dog Tannen more

Obviously, the main hang-ups will be getting the cast to sign off. Both Crispin Glover and Tom Wilson's feelings on the franchise are pretty well-established at this point.

Back to the Future is the first thing they talk about - 2:15 and at about 21:57 there's mention of upcoming announcements with Back to the Future mentioned there aswell.

Obviously, the main hang-ups will be getting the cast to sign off. Both Crispin Glover and Tom Wilson's feelings on the franchise are pretty well-established at this point.

can you imagine a BTTF 2 box set with Old Marty, Old George, Old Lorraine, Old Biff , Old Jennifer and the Marty kids :rotfl

Sounds like there will be more than what they've shown here and I hope they aren't just talking about the cartoon figures. You've gotta at least have Doc. If the line seems to bomb with both Marty and Doc available I could maybe accept them not wanting to continue - but Marty alone as a testing ground would not be giving it a reasonable chance IMO.

Back