NECA 7" Video Game Tribute 1989 Keaton Batman revealed!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the cape just normal cloth then? Perhaps you can just dye the cape black...

Maddeningly frustrating.

Like a gorgeous fresh, great smelling pizza and you put it in your mouth and it tastes like your grandpa's feet.

Awesome pics Sallah! I can't wait for your review! I really hope this gives us a Penguin from the Snes game.

If using the video game angle was their loophole then why didn't they just base the figure off the SNES game where we appeared in normal colors? I guess it's because the SNES version was based on Batman Returns which had a different suit, but I don't think too many fans would complain if it meant getting this guy in 7" scale in normal colors. Oh what am I saying? This is the internet, of course fans would complain.

If using the video game angle was their loophole then why didn't they just base the figure off the SNES game where we appeared in normal colors? I guess it's because the SNES version was based on Batman Returns which had a different suit, but I don't think too many fans would complain if it meant getting this guy in 7" scale in normal colors. Oh what am I saying? This is the internet, of course fans would complain.

Surely they'll do that next but using the exact same moulds?

ssX3O1e.jpg

I did a quick color scheme for the original colors. I'm definitely glad I ordered 2.

Surely they'll do that next but using the exact same moulds?

I hope so. Ideally they would create a new sculpt or modify the existing one (if that is even possible) so that it has the correct suit from Batman Returns. But, even if they just used this exact same mold but painted it in the normal colors then I'd still be freaking ecstatic.

I actually want to order another one and do some other color schemes like a grey and blue batman

I envy you guys with artistic talent that are able to repaint figures, but I have no such ability. Would love to have this figure in the normal colors. Getting somebody to repaint it for me would probably cost more than just buying the 1/4 scale version so that's not really something I am considering.

You've tasted your Grandpa's feet? Yikes. :eek

Nah man, re-read what I said....I tasted YOUR Grandpa's feet, not mine.....

Wait. That doesn't make it any better. Uhhh...

But seriously....look at Sephiroth's digibash....now THAT is more like it!!! Come on NECA....do it! Screw the legal ramifications, just get us this figure, we'll make it worth your while!!!!

(And I sincerely hope the rumor that Mezco is making a One:12 Collective version is true cause I'll buy the hell outta that too....I'll buy em all!!!! Just not purple ones with blue flesh.)

Looks great in the "real" colors, but how would you repaint the cape? Paging Tony Mei...

Back