NECA NES Video Game Jason Voorhees SDCC 2013 Exclusive Action Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these exclusives normally availible after the events for close to retail or is it best to get hold of a friend attending to get one for me?

This is really the first Neca jason that I have seen that I really would love to have. Would go back in time to my NES days of never being able to beat this incredibly hard game. I played it so many times, I think I still have the looping songs memorized in my head.

That is awesome! Loved this game as a kid and I remember it being sooo rewarding beating this game and feeling like I really accomplished something. I may have to see about getting this off the Evil Bay once its released.

I haven't played the game, but I really like the figure also that it glows in the dark! lol. I'll probably get one depending on the price.

I can't wait to add this to my collection! :yess: Just classic old school memories. Im not going so I'll have to wait for someone to put it up for sale online. Hope the mark up isn't crazy

In years past, Neca has had plenty of their SDCC exclusives available on their Amazon store a little while after the show.

I remember this game back on the C64, I used to run around and hit everyone with the axe to see if they turned into Jason :lol I used to like the music in it... Don't know if I would call it the worst game ever tho.
And this is a cool figure.

i cannot tell you how bad i want this figure.

does anyone know how to pick this up for those not attending SDCC?

This is one figure i would NEVER remove from the package. The box is so well done!

Probably ebay. NECA said they would try to put some on the their store sometime after the show.

Im gonna have to wait till after SDCC to see if they list it on the neca website, if not I'll have to hit up good old Ebay to get it.

Back