NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do mine came in but I have a issue the ear is bent in a weird way

9E3216B4-CC5F-43F0-97B1-C0370A4A189C.jpeg

Yea I think someone at neca screwed up and put the Batman begins ears on him

Attachments

• 093479CD-3FAC-42F3-9471-C5B20DDA5365.jpeg
    093479CD-3FAC-42F3-9471-C5B20DDA5365.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 52
That will straighten it?

It will soften the ear so you can straighten it with your fingers and then run it under cold water to firm it up in it's new position.

This isn't full proof, it might take doing this a few times before it takes, it might not ever want to stay in the proper place. I have a Godzilla from NECA that got bent spines from the packaging, one of them, no matter how many times I did this heat it trick, still has a curve to it.

I owe customs on it, that's why I still haven't received it. This is a new way of doing it though, customs used to be paid on delivery. This is the first time I've ever received a letter telling me to go to a post office to pay them so that I can only then receive my package.

Hah, so now in hindsight the tracking saying ''we have your parcel'' is exactly what it sounds like - the beginning of a ransom demand :lol

Also, ****. I thought I was getting away with it on a number of BBTS orders recently that got through just fine. Now I can probably expect to pay customs on First Blood Rambo, Threezero Hulkbuster & Iron Man 43 etc.

Last edited:
:gah:According to the post office everything coming into Ireland from outside the EU will get hit by customs now, they eliminated even the threshold under which you used to be safe. This sucks if true. I may get confirmation soon enough because I've got smaller BBTS orders on the way already and an order from TheNECAstore itself.

:gah:According to the post office everything coming into Ireland from outside the EU will get hit by customs now, they eliminated even the threshold under which you used to be safe. This sucks if true. I may get confirmation soon enough because I've got smaller BBTS orders on the way already and an order from TheNECAstore itself.
Pandemic Premium Fees

Back