NECA 7" Video Game Tribute 1989 Keaton Batman revealed!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up this guy he's amazing!!!

10846320_10152907239279346_6698260207110889312_n.jpg

There's something so cool about that paint scheme. The whole thing is just bonkers, and I love the fact that we live in an age where we can get an action figure based on a 25 year old video game that, at this point, is fairly obscure.

There's something so cool about that paint scheme. The whole thing is just bonkers, and I love the fact that we live in an age where we can get an action figure based on a 25 year old video game that, at this point, is fairly obscure.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. In 30 more years, someone will be making Pokemon figures and the new 30-yr-olds will be buying them up. Meanwhile, we'll be in our 60s with our horded Keaton Batman figures.

I'm Late to the Party but here is a Pic of Mine

Your picture actually makes this look pretty cool, I don't even care if the insignia isn't centered on his chest, the pose is great. You've even somehow managed to make it look like the cowl fits it properly without the head swimming in all of that extra space.

Back