Naked Gun - Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) HS Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
groupshot.jpg

Ok guys, here's the group shot of the resin cast heads. Only 10 available.

So, since all of you ordered unpainted, it'll be $35. Shipping is $6.50 for North America and the other Americas and $9 for the rest of the world.

Send PAYPAL payment AS GIFT to Compra_jcl[AT]yahoo[DOT]com, and please send me a PM with your address, it's easier for me to manage addresses through PMs.

I will be shipping as soon as I get paid.

Thanks so much guys! :)

Tracking numbers updated on first page, it'll take around 15 days to reach it's destination, might take up more depending on traffic.

Also, a reminder to those who haven't paid to PM me or something.

Thanks guys.

got my Frank Drebin HS today :yes: beautiful sculpt
thank you for your great work:clap

I can´t wait to have mine. I´m thinking in making a Commander J. J. Adams from Forbidden Planet, an older version of the character...I loved Leslie Nielsen in that one huge classic.

I'm with you, I'm not sure what to turn mine into yet. He was always ageless to me, but I may make my very first "Golden Girls" custom and make a Lucas Hollingsworth figure. This was the character of Blanche‘s uncle who ultimately married Dorothy Zbornak, Blanche's roomate in the series finale. I know, I know. Way to much Lifetime...but I digress.
2490GoldenGirlsFinale.jpg

Of course I might have to do a Drebin, myself.
1291177509-81.jpg

Decisions, decisions...:lol

Got mine today, really good sculpt, thank you Cheungkinmen. I´ll post pictures soon.

Back