• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Brosnan, 28 Nov calling payment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Brosnan, 20 Oct updated List #1

Good call!!!!
I just, yes just, received and unpack all my cast in office...so many heads....ha-ha
All are nice clean cast!
Will give an update by tomorrow including pricing. Hope someone ( not all for sure) receive heads before Xmas.:)

IMG_20141121_133329_20141121_133505_zps21c67eca.jpg

Re: [bbkill] Bond Brosnan, 21 Nov cast received!

Nov 24
Calling for payment, Bond Brosnan $67 Shipping included. Payment before 28 Nov to catch latest posting date for christmas batch.

Please send paypal payment to bbkill/ chu at [email protected] with the following message info, I will reply with confirmation, THANK YOU :
Please contact me before payment if you are not on the list because heads will be selling to listed members first~ thank you for understanding.

Your Name :
Sideshow Forum Member Name :
Shipping address : (In case not the address in your paypal)
Phone number :
Order : (e.g 1 Brosnan)

calling payment thank you!~

Re: [bbkill] Bond Brosnan, 24 Nov calling payment

yes, payment confirmation updated!~ thank you ~~

Payment sent but wrong username sent. Oops!

Sorry about that. Meant to say Bartley42 but instead said Plak40. Will this be ok?

No problem my friend, payment received and I will take note for your username. Thank you so much! :)

Payment sent

but wrong username sent. Oops!

Sorry about that. Meant to say Bartley42 but instead said Plak40. Will this be ok?

Can you take me of the list, please? Unfortunately I had some unexpected expenses and I won't be able to afford this at the moment.

Back