MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyrobotmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, it's finally done! Here's the run down on how this is going to work, I'm going to a run of 15 this month, 15 next month, and so on until I get sick of making them. First class shipping is free for domestic and overseas, if you want insurance or tracking that will cost extra ($1 for domestic tracking, $50 for EMS tracking). This is the last Joker sculpt I'm going to do, so don't miss out.

$200 painted
$150 unpainted

You can choose from any scene in the film and have his eyes looks in any direction, just make sure you tell me. please include all info (board name, real name, address) with your paypal payment. I'm only taking deposits of half now with the remaining balance due upon completion. The first 15 will be finished by the end of the month. My PM box is almost full, so try to keep questions to the thread for now until I have a chance to clear it out some. If I don't answer you right away don't freak out, I'm very busy, and will answer you as soon as I can. Deposit is required to get on the list, and no deposits will be accepted until the list is marked as open.

My paypal: [email protected]

Thanks, Zack

P.S. These are as hi-res as they're going to get.

OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Prototype sold.

july list:
14 nexus paid p

august list
3 irmoballen deposit p
4 irmoballen deposit p
11 noah&connor paid p
12 calcifer deposit p

list for september:
1 bubbaman deposit p
2 Juicemaster310 paid p
3 crazybonez deposit p

Last edited:
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Simply stunning! Amazing work!

I'm in for sure!!

Just need to decide on which look :)

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Looks great man!

How much is the deposit and can the green in the hair be muted at all?

What deposit do you want MRM - 1/2 up front ?

come on guys read, all the info is above. and yes the green can be toned down.

Is it ok if I pay my deposit and you give me an evening to decide on which look I'd like to go with bit undecided and want to have a flick through the film?

Did you change anything to the sculpt or is that just a straight recast?

This is awesome! Nice!

The title says Complete resculpt.

Is it ok if I pay my deposit and you give me an evening to decide on which look I'd like to go with bit undecided and want to have a flick through the film?

that's cool.

is that a joke? if not it's the stupidest question i've been asked possibly ever. :lol

Can you take pictures of the full figure? To see how the head looks on the Joker 2.0 body?

Yeah, full body pictures would help to see the proportions.

Very good work, btw! :clap

Deposit paid - I will have a look thought the film and make a decision on the scene/paint job!

If its a resculpt of the dx then the scale should be fine, or even better due to the added hair fullness.

I know there are scale limitations but could the final pieces have hair closer to your 1/4 at all Zach? Thanks.

full body shots. and that's the best it's going to get at that small a scale, snake. i have to take full body shot a little further back to lessen the lens distortion from my camera.

Back