Naked Gun - Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) HS Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
WIP3Leslie+copy.jpg

LNpaintV1+copy.jpg

Lesliefigure2.jpg

So, I've been asked by some of you if I would make this available, well, I need at least a minimum of 10 to 15 to make this work. I'm only going to do a run 15 pieces only (maybe more, it depends if it's THAT popular, haha). I'm going to leave this list open for a week, if the minimum of 10 is not reached, it's a no go.

It'll be:

$35 Unpainted
$68 Painted

Shipping is $6.50 to North America,Canada and the other Americas, and $9 to the rest of the world.

Payment through PayPal. PM for paypal email. Also, I won't be taking money up front because If something happens (if I die or whatever) and I cannot deliver, well, no harm no foul. :p . I just hope that if someone drops off the list to let me know before I start production. :peace

1- JohnnyStarquest (UNPAINTED) RR008602973CR
2- zombierider (UNPAINTED) (PAID) RR008602576CR
3- Full Art Alchemist (UNPAINTED) ???
4- Tekkaman Blade (UNPAINTED) (PAID) RR008602580CR
5- eggytoys (UNPAINTED) (PAID) RR008602562CR (DELIVERED)
6- myersfarms (UNPAINTED) (PAID) RR008602559CR
7- reserved
8- reserved
9- reserved
10- reserved

:peace:peace:peace

Last edited:
i am interresed for unpainted head;)
i pm you.

WIP3Leslie+copy.jpg

LNpaintV1+copy.jpg

Lesliefigure2.jpg

So, I've been asked by some of you if I would make this available, well, I need at least a minimum of 10 to 15 to make this work. I'm only going to do a run 15 pieces only (maybe more, it depends if it's THAT popular, haha). I'm going to leave this list open for a week, if the minimum of 10 is not reached, it's a no go.

It'll be:

$35 Unpainted
$68 Painted

Shipping is $6.50 to North America,Canada and the other Americas, and $9 to the rest of the world.

Payment through PayPal. PM for paypal email. Also, I won't be taking money up front because If something happens (if I die or whatever) and I cannot deliver, well, no harm no foul. :p . I just hope that if someone drops off the list to let me know before I start production. :peace

1- JohnnyStarquest (UNPAINTED)
2- zombierider (UNPAINTED)
3- Full Art Alchemist (UNPAINTED)
4- Tekkaman Blade (UNPAINTED)
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

:peace:peace:peace

Ok guys, I don't think more people would come on board, so I'm going to give it a go, I appreciate your support and I don't want to let you guys down.

But I will still leave the interest list open until Wednesday. I will limit this head to 8 tif there is no more people on board.

:peace:

Back